Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Arrow On The Topic Of: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's, early 90's, and Beyond)

You knew it had to happen--
A thread just for those good old boys in green!

Ever since they struck that Mortal Kombat thread... They were screaming for attention... So now it happens!

Share anything you like about the original 80's to early 90's TV Show, the later show, or even the Live action movies, 2007 or so animated movie, and the Current Nickelodeon TV Show.

Anything at all!

Something to think about: I haven't watched much of the current TV Show that's going for the TMNT, but it's a bit different.

Mostly, everything's more serious!
All the names have been abbreviated to "Mikey" and "Don" and "Raph" and such.
Mikey-- oops, I mean Michelangelo, (since I don't support these weird abbreviated versions of the names they've instituted) is still the joker, but not as much so. Definitely lost the heavy accent, I think.

Nothing quite as cool as it may have used to be, but I'm just glad it's here and it's more or less back to normal! (We lost them for a while there)
Still, I've only seen 1 episode, and I believe on a part of it, so I'm not up-to-date! :O

Raphael and Michelangelo were always my two favorites-- I would know-- One is a bad pun sayer and the other is a man with weird terminology.
They're like 2 halves of me! M.O.M.!!

Plus Michelangelo always loved pizza, even more so then the rest!

So, anyone else have anything to say, any memories, or any news-- post it here!

[AS A NOTE:]

I used to alter the lyrics of the original TMNT theme similar to the way I did ST:TNG, only without chewing (That gives me an idea!)

It went something like this:

Teenage mutant Ninja kittens

They're the world's most fearsome kitten team

(We're Really Crip)

They're heroes in the half-fur, and they're mean

(Hey, Get A Snip)

When the evil Nose Poker attacks... These Kitten-Cats, don't show him no jokes!

Teenage mutant ninja kittens-- HEROES IN A HALF-FUR-- KITTEN POWER (Echoes)

That's the short version

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ