|24-04-2007, 02:41 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Opole, Poland
1. You can have no more than one (1) account on the forums.
a) If you are unable to log in to an old account (that has not been banned) and use the password recovery function, it is acceptable to create a new one. After doing so, you must immediately request the administrators to merge both accounts.2. If it's posted from your account, you're responsible for it.
3. Accounts created with intention of violating forum rules or circumventing an existing suspension/ban may be banned without prior notice.
a) If the first post done from an account constitutes of an unauthorized advertisement, the account will be banned immediately.
1. Harassment, slander or verbal abuse of other members is not allowed. This includes:
a) Posting an individual's personal data, e-mail/messenger adresses or pictures of them against their will.2. Do not link to, offer or ask for warez, oldwarez or console ROMs. Do not link to sites offering downloads of sold games.
a) If a game is marked on the main site as "Sold" or "ESA Protected", any download link for it is considered oldwarez.3. Do not post offensive/violent/pornographic content, whether in form of links, images or otherwise.
a) This includes posting links to shock sites and posting images found there.4. Don't swear. Excessive use of foul language may result in suspension or ban.
a) Swearing at other members qualifies as verbal abuse, as outlined above5. Do not spam. This includes:
a) Posting questions or information that is completely off-topic in the given thread. Such posts will either be split or removed.
All rules concerning the forums apply in full to Chatbox.
Do not use the PM feature for spam, harassment or warez talk.
* Signatures cannot contain more than 5 lines of text, and only 2 lines of text if they contain a picture.Any signatures or avatars in violation of these rules can be removed without prior notice.
Do not post the following
While not rule violations as such, these are still not allowed and will be removed on sight:
* Posts which contain your e-mail or messenger adresses. You can exchange such information via the Private Messaging feature.
"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 14-03-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: minor spelling errors
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Forum Rules||roundhead||Blah, blah, blah...||5||19-11-2008 09:34 AM|
|Forum Rules (read)||Eagle of Fire||Troubleshooting||0||29-12-2005 11:17 PM|