Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-03-2005, 07:54 PM   #71

Wow, what an amazing game. I finished it, and my daughter became a general. After beating thought, I felt like crying! Did anybody else feel like this? It was so... heart-warming.

Old 30-03-2005, 08:04 PM   #72
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

LOL mine always becomes a good mother, but then again I teach her too cook and go to the babysitter's (hence I win the Cooking Contest every time!).

I tried to make her a general but I got bored and went back to cooking + sensitivity.

Oh once she became a Lumberjack too, but only once *sighs*.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 31-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #73

Cooking contest? My strategy to killl stress was to visit the south lakes: you can get some money (killing trolls and kidnappers) the awesome black scales (from black mermaids - make your girl untouchable if you have enough of them) and finally the fairies grant you some bonus cooking AND reduce the stress to 0. I ended with about a cooking skill of 200 - it´s a great way to increase your housekeeping reputation also. In the last cooking contest, she got like 1100 points, and the second runner up... 170. LOL

Old 31-03-2005, 06:04 PM   #74

And by the way, I managed to get all the requirements to become Grand Poobah (the king abdicates on you and you become the new ruling queen) but instead she became a magic hero. Does anyone know why?

Old 01-04-2005, 09:47 AM   #75
Beldar

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Mar 31 2005, 06:04 PM
And by the way, I managed to get all the requirements to become Grand Poobah (the king abdicates on you and you become the new ruling queen) but instead she became a magic hero. Does anyone know why?
Maybe it's your Refinement. It must be over 800, which is not easy at all.
Beldar is offline                         Send a private message to Beldar
Old 01-04-2005, 11:26 AM   #76
Beldar

I guess I didn't saw this in any walkthrough, but there is an easy way for your daughter to lose or gain weight without changing her diet.

To make her lose weight, spend lots of vacations at the sea during summer. You will see her stress bar AND her weight bar, going down.

To make her gain weight, spend vacations at the mountains during fall. You will notice that every picture of her in the mountains during fall she brings food with her, which is probably why her weight bar is going up.

Gaining weight is easy, but losing weight can be hard, especially if you want your daughter to be a dancer and wearing every dress. So the summer vacation trick can help you a lot.
Beldar is offline                         Send a private message to Beldar
Old 02-04-2005, 02:04 PM   #77

Quote:
Yes, I know. Her refinement was close to 900. (or in any case, much higher than 800)

Old 03-04-2005, 05:11 AM   #78

I once put her on 'slim down' or sometimes 'weight loss' to see her smallest size... in the end i got 4'11 ( i think ), 35 ( or 34 )/18/31 and her weight was 55!! .. i treid to put her on the weight loss summer vacation.. it reduced to 52, but the next month it rised to 55 again... even though i put her on weight loss diet. I think thats the most minimum weight..
Wow... a 27 kg 18 year old with a 45cm waist.. that's inhuman..
to get this I had to slip a dance school every month ( to raise constitution )
and i intended to make her a dancer anyway.
Anyways.. this game IS addicting.... i have sacrificed the health of my eyes ( and neck )playing this game...

p.s the dragon youth is so cute....

Old 09-04-2005, 04:22 PM   #79
McTweedle

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Apr 2 2005, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Yes, I know. Her refinement was close to 900. (or in any case, much higher than 800)
Keep those fighting and magic reputation at 380 and housework reputation strictly below 370! Then Grand Poobah should be possible. Refinement 800 is right, but watch that sensitivity! Above 300, she'll always end up becoming dancer, artist or, worst scenario, writer!

Oh, Housework reputation above 420 always ends up in becoming a housewife.

Old 12-04-2005, 06:09 AM   #80
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Wohay! My daughter begame an adventurer.

But it was a quite shock when she married....her own father (Thats me!)!!!
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen