Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-03-2005, 12:05 PM   #61
Kizzikat
Forum hobbit

Especially when you have it made to her measurements!
Kizzikat is offline                         Send a private message to Kizzikat
Old 06-03-2005, 02:10 PM   #62
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

Relax, it's just a game... Get your revenge by having your daughter kick some dragon behind. Which in turn might get you some other garment your daughter will never be able to wear
Old 06-03-2005, 04:13 PM   #63
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Bah.I have 85 pound daughter that wear dragon tights and kick behind of dragons :Brain:
Magic rulez!
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 06-03-2005, 04:43 PM   #64
Anovich
Abandonia nerd

Mine ran off to be the mistress of that disgusting old man, I was furious! Then she came back and became a writer. what's up with that??? I guess she must have written like "confessions of an underage concubine" sorta thing. ick.

But it was seriously addictive for a while when I played it last year! very frustrating at times, but soooo entertaining!
Anovich is offline                         Send a private message to Anovich
Old 06-03-2005, 04:50 PM   #65
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Anovich@Mar 6 2005, 06:43 PM
Mine ran off to be the mistress of that disgusting old man, I was furious! Then she came back and became a writer. what's up with that??? I guess she must have written like "confessions of an underage concubine" sorta thing. ick.

But it was seriously addictive for a while when I played it last year! very frustrating at times, but soooo entertaining!
Tought luck.I made a Mistress of Darkness from my daughter once which has married a Prince of Darkness :twisted: .She had sin 999 buhahaha :evil:
The final screens(about who she married,what she become,etc...) was trully enjoing :evil:
Old 08-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #66
Strange Oddysee

Do you need to be high in an area to have high mp and hp. My combat and magic skills are really, really high and she has no mp and only 141 hp. She does have very low morals. Could this be why?
Strange Oddysee is offline                         Send a private message to Strange Oddysee
Old 08-03-2005, 03:27 PM   #67
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

I don't know about MP, but the HP's are determined from Constitution. So you need to raise it to get more HP.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 08-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #68
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Strange Oddysee@Mar 8 2005, 04:24 PM
Do you need to be high in an area to have high mp and hp. My combat and magic skills are really, really high and she has no mp and only 141 hp. She does have very low morals. Could this be why?
Hp-Constitution
Mp-Intelliigence
Old 21-03-2005, 04:08 AM   #69
Beldar

Hello !

I have downloaded a few games from this great site. It's very nice to see that there is a site which we can download free old games which where popular in the time.

Keep up the good work Abandonia !

As for this game, it is very addictive. I've spent 2 full nights playing this game. It looks confusing at first, but like the review said, you will learn it in just a few minutes.

I will try to get all the endings. Right now I made my daughter into a housewife, general, artist, fighting teacher, magician and royal concubine. I've got like 70 more endings to get... :blink:

It seems that this game isn't 100% full. When my daughter made it to a magician and royal concubine, I got these errors :

I really don't mind those missing files, but I just want to let you guys know. Does anyone get these errors too ?
Beldar is offline                         Send a private message to Beldar
Old 21-03-2005, 07:54 AM   #70
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

I remember getting some similar errors too, but for other endings than the two you listed.