Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #121
WendyMann
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 9 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]315397[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hey it´s me again. I have a HUUUUGE problem. When I wanna go through the door (in the guards room) the game is crashing all the time. Can anybody tell me what I can do? Maybe someone can send me a save game that´s starts behind the door? Or did I maybe forget anything very important? I have the sword, the emerald, the wand and the talisman. Please, please help me. Thanks in advance, Jasmin
[/b]
Hello Jasmin
I had the same problem, and could not solve it. Eventually I got a couple of saved-games from Sal (bless her!!) which worked 100%. We are not allowed to put our email addresses on the forum, so if you want to, you can do as follows :-
1) first register as a member of this forum: you can register with the "REGISTER" button on top, then click on your age-group (e.g. ...born before 1994, I think it said) then fill in your details. You will quickly get an email from Abandonia, which gives you a link you have to click on to complete the registration.
2) then after you finish registering, you can log in as a member, then look up my name (Wendy JM) under "Members" (grey bar at top of page) and you will see a red email button on the same row as my name. Click on it to send me a forum-email (its called a PM = personal message) and type your email address in the email to me. I will then send you the saved-games.
Regards, Wendy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 6 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]314999[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hey guys, the axe is just right after you go down into the second level after you go down from the throne room. You have to cross the chasm by climbing first and it is in the right side of the room.
[/b]
Thanks a stack. that will help everyone.
Regards, Wendy
WendyMann is offline                         Send a private message to WendyMann
Old 09-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #122

Well I registered a long time ago, but unfortunaltely I forgot my username and password. I just wanted to re-register but when i click on born before 1994, i can´t go on because some error occured. What would you do though? Greetings, Jasmin

Old 09-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #123
WendyMann
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 9 2007, 07:18 PM) [snapback]315437[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well I registered a long time ago, but unfortunaltely I forgot my username and password. I just wanted to re-register but when i click on born before 1994, i can´t go on because some error occured. What would you do though? Greetings, Jasmin
[/b]
HELLO FIFTH HORSEMAN, are you around? Can you please help Jasmin to get her user-name and password? (She is german-speaking, so stick to "small words" for her please).
Regards, Wendy

PS Jasmin, your English is actually very good!
WendyMann is offline                         Send a private message to WendyMann
Old 09-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #124
Jasmin

Hello Fifth Horseman. Well I don´t need your help, because I just figured out my username and just made a new password, so everything is fine. And thanks Wendy for your kindness. :-)
Jasmin is offline                         Send a private message to Jasmin
Old 09-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #125
WendyMann
Game freak

Hello Jasmin, I sent you the saved games, so I hope you received it okay.

Please do us all a favour : if you work out what to do with the crystal ball (you will find it through the doorway at north of the Sarhul's room) please post the solution on this forum, we are stuck!!! Also, if you finish the game, please post on this forum what to do to finish the game, so we can complete the game and the walkthrough!!!
Many thanks, Wendy
Old 09-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #126
Jasmin

Well thank you sooo much for the save games, Wendy. It´s soooo cool of you. I promise you if i figure out something new I will post it right away, but at the moment I am also stuck. Hope to solve it soon, greetings Jasmin
Old 09-10-2007, 09:41 PM   #127
Jasmin

Well I don´t know if this helps but I just figured out something if you look in the crystal ball. You can make a crown out of the old bucket. You have to type "sillerynn" while also having the talisman.

Hey Wendy, I am sooo grateful for the saves, but unfortunately you do NOT have the bucket, where is it? Do you have a save game with the bucket, Please help, Maybe we can get further with the kiosk if we have the crown?!

Greetings Jasmin
Old 09-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #128
Jasmin

Well I just placed the crown on my head and the game was over. I just had 580 out of 725 points, well I want all the points and I wanna work it out what it has to do with the kiosk. I am sure you can call/communicate with the elves and that we have to break the enchantment that surrounds the kiosk.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:28 AM   #129
WendyMann
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jasmin @ Oct 9 2007, 11:53 PM) [snapback]315468[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Well I just placed the crown on my head and the game was over. I just had 580 out of 725 points, well I want all the points and I wanna work it out what it has to do with the kiosk. I am sure you can call/communicate with the elves and that we have to break the enchantment that surrounds the kiosk.
[/b]
Hi Jasmin
CORRECTION (If you read this post before I altered it) : We were using Sal's saved-game. She left the bucket in the screen where the sword was, she dropped it before crossing over to get the sword. Gotta go to work, am running late. will check in again this evening.
Regards, Wendy
Old 10-10-2007, 09:11 AM   #130
Jasmin

Hey Wendy, thanks for telling me where to find the bucket. Well I guess the only thing I can do with the crown is placing it on my head, but then the game is over. I hope I can work out what it has to do with the kiosk. I don´t believe that the kiosk is only there to take the ball and cushion. If anyone works something out please tell us all.
Talk to you later
Jasmin