Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Introductions, Farewells and Returns
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
Pox

Default I suck

Hi, I'm not a very friendly person, but I am a good speaker.
I wanted to say I enjoy this site, I frequent its strategy section often, as well as its rpg from time to time.
I wanted to introduce myself, obviously, and state that I'd like to try or perhaps review strategy games that anyone has that haven't been either posted or reviewed as of yet.
I'm likely the most unfriendly person here, without doubt in what I say, I also curse, often, I'm a hardcore strategy gamer, in fact, I was raised to know war like it was the back of my hand, its what i think of 70% of the time give or take.

In fact my botnet is harvesting data and playing itself in three various strategy games as we speak, as well as my ps2.

I'm married have two children, currently I'm unemployed, I have no job skills worth mentioning, since I was raised to think around foundations of warfare I also lack social skills, third time I've mentioned this I think.
I am a shrewd and calculating thinker, I am not afraid to speak my mind and believe solidly in foundations of honesty, bluntness and flaming arrogance.

The main reason I have introduced myself is to ask a question to my fellow gamer geeks.
I particuarly enjoy playing defensively in strategy games and so...
Is there a tb strategy, that has no time limit till end game, or has self replicating themes, ie; randomly generated officers, self-renewing resources, no time clock limit, aside from Nobunaga?
Also is there a strat available that has an endless numbers table such as; draftpool, supply ammounts, resources etc...
Pox is offline                         Send a private message to Pox