Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-06-2006, 12:01 PM   #1
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Just 1 thing this time: in this world the helicopter turned to a jet. It is good, since it has no rotor, so you can grab it with your bare hand too
Old 04-06-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Thumbs down

L53: not much difference from the previous level, just we have a little fewer unit. I just like to avoid the possibility the C. could adapt to my technic, so I built 1 fake house than captured the houses one-by-one with winged soldiers.
L54: this is a minigame. Do you remember those? If no read it again: Get skunks as fast as possible, and kill, what moves. Try the largest group around. helpful thing: you get free killing, if you build a house and there are enemies around they will be disappear when it builded up. Well, if noone goes freely capture the enemy house with your units as sodiers.
Here I think how the WARPS can be used: U have to put in (red?) baldies one-by-one manualy (literally: use your bare hand).
We are over the 2/3!
L55: again a minigame, but this one is harder. First be fast, and turn everyone blue (you are scattered!). Than drop a sunk on 'em. Than you should have the time to build a fake-house. If not start this map again. Skunk everyone. Unload all of your houses and capture the enemy's. Some unit might be on a tree - if the winning title doesn't come up.
L56: same as the previous.
L57: again the same. And you have a barrack at the start.
L58: 3 enemies, but nothing really special. Build a castle, then a helipad, then whatever you need to capture the enemy houses. Needs constant overwatch.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

One last thing today: on the (last) level do not let anyone else manufacturing grenades.

Ok, I had some more time: On the next level will be one enemy, what has a slight adventage - well, after a lot of skunk. Sorry, but you won't be able to capture them without a real fight, but you can build whatever you want, and can win the way you like.

Then a bonus level comes. You get a jet, and needs to bomb the houses.
Here the difficulties and some tips:
- only the number of bombed houses counts, and the bigger ones are downside
- there are red flagged houses, what you can also bomb, but as those are yours means penalty on the reachable bonus
- every building worse 1 bomb
- you do not have enough time to bomb everything (well without a CPU-killer)
- on the start time is pasued as always on bonus levels, but you can move the cursor. Move it on the plane THEN click to start. You immediately grabbed the plane, sparing valuable seconds.

The next level's easiest solution is to combine the fake-house strategy with the sunks strategy. Have fun!
Old 05-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #4
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

L61: 2 enemies. Turn to blue and put some unit in the house you get for the basic - for expand, birth rate and defend). Put a fake-house next to the blue one - with this he is out of game (will build a barrack, so he won't have the birth rate. The other is harder: they build their house in a very defended position, where we can not build. But soon we will be able, so be patient. Under that time put your baldies ion the southwest island for safety. Then use the skunks and play.
L62: 1 enemy, 0 skunk, minimal unit and map. Noting interresting.
L63: minigame
L64: the map is full of trees, and the C. likes that. So find out something else. Build small houses constantly on the enemy units head. This means free killing. Then let some house collapse and build, because here is again a WARP, what looks like a round rock, above the ground. The WARP itself looks like an eye!
We are over the 75%!
L65: little small map, but nothing special, really. Do not forget to use the 1 skunk around! And keep on a safe island some units producing energy.
L66: DANGER! You have very few unit, so needs very careful micromanagement. I only had 2 red in the end in the starting house. Than I fastened the time, and letted grow. This gave success.
Old 05-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

If ANYone has ANY idea how to solve the next level, what look like a Pharao mask - it is the last but one level of the Desert World I would be VERY greatful.
I have NO idea what to do against 5 enemy house with only 10 baldies around :blink:
Old 23-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #6
magicalmoogley
Lurker

I love this game ^.^
I played a demo of it when I was younger....Errm, is there a way for me to download it?
It seems like people used to be able to....
magicalmoogley is offline                         Send a private message to magicalmoogley
Old 26-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #7
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Used to be able to. Are not able to anymore.
If you click on the icon that replaced the download icon, you will find out why.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 17-08-2006, 06:50 AM   #8
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Here was 143 posts. Why have you delete one - after such a long time it couldn't be a sitelaw-break post?

Anyway: noone can help me with that map?
Old 17-08-2006, 03:49 PM   #9
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

It was a doublepost, plain and simple.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 30-11-2006, 08:54 AM   #10
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Do yourself a favor.
Read this.

Pay particular attention to the first line:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>In other words:
No download.
No sending the game in email.
It doesn't matter how much begging, screaming or threatening you do, there is no way you're getting the game except for buying a legit copy.

-- Reed Richards