Thread: Baldies
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Thumbs down

L53: not much difference from the previous level, just we have a little fewer unit. I just like to avoid the possibility the C. could adapt to my technic, so I built 1 fake house than captured the houses one-by-one with winged soldiers.
L54: this is a minigame. Do you remember those? If no read it again: Get skunks as fast as possible, and kill, what moves. Try the largest group around. helpful thing: you get free killing, if you build a house and there are enemies around they will be disappear when it builded up. Well, if noone goes freely capture the enemy house with your units as sodiers.
Here I think how the WARPS can be used: U have to put in (red?) baldies one-by-one manualy (literally: use your bare hand).
We are over the 2/3!
L55: again a minigame, but this one is harder. First be fast, and turn everyone blue (you are scattered!). Than drop a sunk on 'em. Than you should have the time to build a fake-house. If not start this map again. Skunk everyone. Unload all of your houses and capture the enemy's. Some unit might be on a tree - if the winning title doesn't come up.
L56: same as the previous.
L57: again the same. And you have a barrack at the start.
L58: 3 enemies, but nothing really special. Build a castle, then a helipad, then whatever you need to capture the enemy houses. Needs constant overwatch.