Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #1
Romano
Ye Olde Anarchist

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download

Last edited by Luchsen; 25-01-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Romano is offline                         Send a private message to Romano
Old 10-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
punkassbitch
Abandonia nerd

Yabba Dabba Doo!:woot2:
punkassbitch is offline                         Send a private message to punkassbitch
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
kronikjb
Wink

this game is not so much amusing as it is a chalange. And its realy hard. Actualy its the hardest game i've ever played. And you cant cheat buy reading about it on the internet, because no one plays it.

So, there are 9 lvls i suppose, because i got to 8th lvl and there is a line that shows how much you have to the end of the game (how close you are to finding Dino)

If someone else ever decides to play this game, there are some pointers:

1. you have to realy master moving(its not so easy because the game is slow and its a little different than other games from that time) and killing the turtles(you have 3 lives and you will have to jump on like 30 turtles to the end of the game and if the turtle as much as tuches you you lose one life)
OK, thats the start, now comes the hard stuff

2. there are many triks that this game has and if you learn one by one by your selfe it will take you a month(even though the game is only like 30kb big)

-at the end of each lvl there is a boss(elephont or a dinosaur) which you cant get by if you don't throw 2 or 3 rocks at them (first two lvls 2 than 3)

-in many lvls there are birds that you can kill by throwing a rock, but the bird will come 3 times if you kill it each time. And if you dont it will yust keep koming. You can avoid the bird by dodgeing it.

-there is a trick in 2nd lvl. you need to jump on a bird at one time.

-after 3th lvl you must master the swinging on the ropes. its hard. you better practice it at 3rd lvl.

-the biggest trick this game has is at 8th lvl. Yust as you think that you did realy good finishing the lvl you cant put the boss(dinosaur) to sleep to get past it. dont try to do so, it cant be done. I even stoped playing the game because i thought the game has a bug and ends there. BUT YOU CAN GET PAST THE DINOSAUR! hehe... the dinosaur is angry and it roars. you must wait for the SHORTEST ROAR!! and get buy it fast

-than there is i think the last lvl, but i cant get past the elephant at the start of the lvl lol

I have writen this review because this game travmatized me as a kid and its the onley game that i gave up on and stoped playing it. Now after 10 years i somehow remembered this game and decidet to finish it, but still cant. This review is for people who for whatever reason want to finish this game and with this review thay wont loose so much time.