Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
Saccade
[BANNED]

Default I think I lost my job for good and I have block.

Which sucks a lot.

There's no more work for me - the recession is actually real. It didn't affect me for ages and now it is.

I'm totally FUXOR3D.

I now have nothing to do except find new work. But that means waiting for people to get back to me all the time.
Last time I didn't have any work, it was ages til I got another job.

It's driving me fecking nuts not having anything to do.

I'm drawing with letters instead of writing ffs. I cannot think of any way to progress in the story I'm working on, so there's no money in that until it's complete.

I either need to find work or work on progressing on ideas that I've become slightly bored with because they require so much retracing steps - a bit like memorising a pack of cards in order, but the order is always the same so it get's dull.

I really hate getting stuck for ideas. I get really short tempered as it feels like the ideas and concepts are in there, but they haven't quite formed because they're slightly dammed in. Like a river that flows steady and then funnels into some white rapids.
If you've got a canoe, you're sorted. If you don't then you end up like me.

I'm sorry if I seem snappy or crass or anything at the moment.

Having block is bad enough, but having that and worry about earning money instead of just earning it... It's really, really annoying.

I don't mean to take it out on people - I spend more time on a computer most days than I don't. I probably speak to people here more than the friends I've known for years.
And I know that some of you spend loads of time here too, because people post and stuff!

Yeah, that's it. Misdirected Flamer anger stuff.

I was really snappy on the phone earlier and condescended to someone and now I just feel like a prize pr1ck. That's not like me normally.

Just tell me to shut the fu*k up if I get like that and I will - seriously, you'll be doing me a favour.

Thanks!
Pete
Saccade is offline                         Send a private message to Saccade