Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-10-2007, 05:15 AM   #351
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Here's an useful tip: Go to the beach at summer time. This, for some weird reason, makes your daughter lose weight.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 06-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #352
kmonster
Abandonia Homie

I don't think weight affects anything but the ability to wear some unimportant dresses, so I wouldn't bother much.
Drinking some kind of special milk you can get from random encounters with certain birds in the desert area if you are lucky can also make her loose weight (IIRC).
You can also change her diet.
kmonster is offline                         Send a private message to kmonster
Old 07-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #353

But the thing with the travelling salesman is that I have oddles of cash, and still he doesn't appear? Do I have to have less than 4000 gp? *confused*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Oct 6 2007, 06:15 AM) [snapback]314871[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Here's an useful tip: Go to the beach at summer time. This, for some weird reason, makes your daughter lose weight.
[/b]
Because she's active and swimming.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #354

Hunm, good tips.

Looks like this game has a lot of replay value, so Ill try another daughters. Yet, I still feel a bit disapointed my first one became a housewife LOL :LOL:

Old 10-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #355

i suggest u hold keys F12 R N Q then go town...unique items and gold....

and i read that many people doesnt download game...but there are many free download site for this game...icant write here its forbidden..but i can give an advice just use google .........

Old 11-10-2007, 03:06 AM   #356
rlbell
Game freak

What really gives me a bit of a warm fuzzy is if I use my own birthday, my own bloodtype, and the birthday of my oldest daughter, I can get the warrior princess ending (she gets skilled enough to defeat the war god and marries the prince).
rlbell is offline                         Send a private message to rlbell
Old 12-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #357
Blackovitz

Meh, can't seem to get the father-marriage ending. She always ends up marrying a genius knight or something geez.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #358
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Father love must be at the maximum (but the only way you can even see that hidden meter is by cheating). Also you shouldn't visit the Prince too mush (the young officer at the castle every January), the charisma shouldn't be too high (or she'll become a royal courtesan) and the morals should be somewhat low (otherwise she'd feel uncomfortable.

also make sure you talk to her every month and don't send her to have free time on her own (with or without money), because that lovers the father love meter.

You should take as many vacations together and you should listen to her wishes (she might want to learn more of one thing, or be taller or something) - and try to make them come true (if she wants to be taller, you need the Cat's Eye - you can get it by cheat or by defeating the cat creatures in the eastern forest adventure (but rarely).

This should help, but it's not really something all that special (still you should try).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #359

Anyone know how to increase Social Rep. without the reference to events? Like maybe a course or work that can increase it?

Old 12-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #360
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

It gets better if you improve on some other things that influence it (like decorum), but it's not really fast and you can't work on it directly.

The fastest advance is through the work at the bar (also increases the conversation skills, but lowers the intelligence dramatically).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos