Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #21
Marcel

@ twiq

Hello! ;-)
I still have my problem in Level 2 when I want to open the stone portcullis in the dwarf-cave.
I don't know the right word to put in! When I input "Armaeth", then I can read "the stone portcullis is already closed". So there must be another word to put in to open it!
Please help me if you remember it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Bye, Marcel

Old 21-03-2007, 01:25 AM   #22
Svlozzo

Hi,

having read in the review that saving/loading is tricky I decided to run a test right after the intro. Saving seems to go ok and a file appears in the correct directory, but when I try to load using the exact same info it tells me "file not found" and crashes. Am I missing something?

I am running Windows XP with Dosbox 7.0 (w/ D-fend). The savegame file is in C:\Armaeth.

I use the following parameters when saving:

Disk: C
Directory: Armaeth
Savegame: ARM
Number: 1

Thanks!
Svlozzo is offline                         Send a private message to Svlozzo
Old 21-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #23
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Does it also occur WITHOUT D-FEND?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 21-03-2007, 11:55 PM   #24
Svlozzo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Mar 21 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]284423[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Does it also occur WITHOUT D-FEND?
[/b]
Apparently not... thanks!
Svlozzo is offline                         Send a private message to Svlozzo
Old 03-04-2007, 06:33 PM   #25
Rita

I have a stupid question... How do I drop objects?

Please help me

Old 03-04-2007, 10:49 PM   #26
Analisa

How do I light a torch?

I tried the game help but I just can't solve it!

Please help me

Thanks kisses

P.S. Rita, you just have to write "drop" and then the name of the object you want to drop.

Old 17-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #27

Well to light the torch you have to revive the fire. Drop everything you have and then walk into the fire. Sorry but I have no idea how to relight the fire without geting killed. I guess you have to type then" Light the torch with the fire" But I am not exactly sure. If you have a lit torch and itīs burning out you have to type: light the torch with the torch. Well thatīs it so far. Maybe anyone can help me? I am at the very beginning. I canīt figure out what to do. Maybe itīs the best to tell you what I got in inventory
old rusted key, silver coins
precious casket, shovel, iron lever, bucket (with hole), whip and a torch. I also removed the thorns on the slab. where can I find a key for it? Please tell me anything you know. Thanks so much in advance
wwbolte

Old 28-07-2007, 08:28 AM   #28

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(twig @ Feb 19 2007, 09:43 PM) [snapback]280030[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
This is pretty old, so I'm assuming you found the axe after 2 months. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Any questions about the game, just ask I'll do my best. I finished it, but remembering is another thing.
[/b]

Hi

After a long diversion (too much work!) I am bck. No I still have not found the axe. Please tell me where to find it - please please!! Regards
Wendy

Old 02-08-2007, 04:39 AM   #29
Sal

Did you ever find the axe wendy...If so where was it..I'd love to know...Sal<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 16 2006, 09:18 AM) [snapback]255303[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hi Burf90 or anyone

Can you please tell me where to find the axe, I have searched for days. Also, how do you climb down the well without falling down it and dying?
Regards and thanks in anticipation, Wendy
[/b]

Old 06-08-2007, 05:58 PM   #30

No, I am still hoping some kind person will tell us all where to find the axe. I am still willing to continue to write the detailed walkthrough I am part-way through writing, and could post it on Abandonia, if I can only find the axe and get going again. Where oh where is the axe! PLEASE help!

Regards
Wendy