Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-04-2006, 06:08 PM   #241
Auri

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms_Rissy+Apr 3 2006, 05:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ms_Rissy @ Apr 3 2006, 05:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gamerxgirl@Feb 2 2005, 12:36 AM
I agree, before I found them, I found the game a lot more challenging, and now that I have to money to feed her she gets large or 'fat' and then keeps running away!
To keep her form running away, keep her stress at 0 by ending each month with free-time. if she runs away, reload to the previous month (because I know you're smart enough to save EVERY month. ) and try changing the order of her schedule. like instead of work...school...play, do school..work..play or play...school...vacation. She will not runaway on vacation...so sometimes replacing her free-time at the end of the month with vacation will do the trick. [/b][/quote]
Good advice, especially the saving every month. Generally I save every month, but if there's a month where I'm not sure I'm going to like the results, I switch slots, and then if everything turns out fine, I go back to the original. And then at the end of the year, I go to the next slot, so I have a save slot for each year.

But... I've heard, and it seems to correlate, that if sensitivity is very high, and morals aren't that high, she's more likely to run away.

Also... while giving free-time at the very end of the month gets her stress down, I belive it lowers your daughter's relationship with you. So if you care about your relationship with your daughter, try to opt for vacations at the end of the month rather than straight freetime.
Auri is offline                         Send a private message to Auri
Old 08-04-2006, 10:24 PM   #242
Ramidel
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Ms_rissy+Apr 3 2006, 04:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ms_rissy @ Apr 3 2006, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lunarian@Oct 8 2004, 11:32 PM
No matter what I do the fortune-teller always says she is gonna be a normal housewife... so aggrivating. Any tips to get OUT of that rut?
It's because her housework reputation is too high. avoid housework, working at the inn/restaurant and don't participate in the cooking festival. if her housework rep gets too high you will get this ending a lot.

Also it seems like if you don't find something for her to excel in she will get this ending...if she's too well-rounded she often gets housewife, writer, or divorcee. [/b][/quote]
Thing is, you also need some well-rounded rep to be a Grand Poobah. Also, if you specialize too far in, say, combat or magic, you may not get the best endings because the good endings require rep in all areas to a greater or lesser extent.
Ramidel is offline                         Send a private message to Ramidel
Old 10-04-2006, 07:26 AM   #243
Mongi

Quote:
Originally posted by Auri@Apr 3 2006, 06:08 PM
But... I've heard, and it seems to correlate, that if sensitivity is very high, and morals aren't that high, she's more likely to run away.
I checked this one. Rather untrue. Deliquency does play a part, morals and sensitivety - nah.

I believe that the amount of her "running away"'s depends, first and foremost, on the continuity of the work she takes. If, for example, she worked at farm for a couple of years and then u switch her to tutoring, she'll definetly run away! Probably to that pervert Bangor :twisted:

Old 10-04-2006, 08:39 PM   #244
Auri

Quote:
Originally posted by Mongi+Apr 10 2006, 07:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mongi @ Apr 10 2006, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Auri@Apr 3 2006, 06:08 PM
I checked this one. Rather untrue. Deliquency does play a part, morals and sensitivety - nah.

I believe that the amount of her "running away"'s depends, first and foremost, on the continuity of the work she takes. If, for example, she worked at farm for a couple of years and then u switch her to tutoring, she'll definetly run away! Probably to that pervert Bangor :twisted: [/b][/quote]
Mmmm. Stupid runaway girls. I don't remember where I heard the moral/sensitivity thing; I just know that my AB-blood, October born, sensitivity-a-bustin-out-all-over-the-place girls, who, despite being well behaved (though, moral free until around their 17th year), would break for it constantly, while my nice, dull as dirt, A-blooded, moral pinnacles would stay at home and do whatever I told them. There were probably other factors that made them runaway, but the sensitivity/morals thing just happened to fit my particular daughters.

Now... on a completely different subject... I think I've looked quite a few pages back, but I'll ask again becuase I don't remember anything conclusive... how do you get the girl to marry the father? I can never seem to swing it, despite a 100 relationship. :P
Old 11-04-2006, 06:14 AM   #245
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Quote:
Now... on a completely different subject... I think I've looked quite a few pages back, but I'll ask again becuase I don't remember anything conclusive... how do you get the girl to marry the father? I can never seem to swing it, despite a 100 relationship.
Also spoiling relations with the prince(this is easy) and Cuve(this is hard). Maybe u need some sin. But what determine the merriage?... to Lucifer (bad ending), to dragon (event), Prince or Cube (relation). Maybe i am missing something.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:39 AM   #246
Auri

Quote:
Originally posted by laiocfar@Apr 11 2006, 06:14 AM
Also spoiling relations with the prince(this is easy) and Cuve(this is hard). Maybe u need some sin. But what determine the merriage?... to Lucifer (bad ending), to dragon (event), Prince or Cube (relation). Maybe i am missing something.
Well, when I'm trying for the father ending, I never visit the prince or the dragon, and my relationship in the attempts were much higher than those with Cube. So that wasn't it. Is sin the key? Hahaha... that would explain why my 999 faith, 999 morals girl didn't cut it...
Old 11-04-2006, 07:54 AM   #247
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

No, sin isn't it.
I got a father ending once... From what I remember you need to have her maternity points up a lot (she gets those by working in a daycare or as a tutor). You mustn't visit the prince at least twice. Cube is no problem. You should take her to hollidays quite often.
You'll realize she loves you when she'll turn down other suitors, because she want's to be with her father.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 11-04-2006, 08:51 PM   #248
Mongi

Quote:
Originally posted by Auri@Apr 10 2006, 08:39 PM
Now... on a completely different subject... I think I've looked quite a few pages back, but I'll ask again becuase I don't remember anything conclusive... how do you get the girl to marry the father? I can never seem to swing it, despite a 100 relationship. :P
Eh... Here we go again:

all u need is to have ur father-daughter relations = 95+. AND to nurse her through illness AT LEAST ONCE. Does the trick every time...

Dunno nothing 'bout morality and faith. Guess it isn't important

Old 11-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #249
Mongi

I finally managed to achieve ArchBishop ending (all three of them, actually). Boy, am I happy or what...

On my eternal quest to see every little bit this game has to offer, I now am trying to make Fay present my daughter ring of infinite magic (lousy stupid artificat, to my mind) and Domovoi (helluva funny they took this name from Russian language) give my daughter da Perfect Flour.

I believe that when I succeed in this task that would mean I have seen EVERY single ending with EVERY grade of success and obtained EVERY single item. Which also means I'll have to erase PM2 from both my computer and memory.

Old 11-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #250
Paperdoll
Lurker

The sad thing is that there are loads more of Princess Maker games... but this is the only one translated *sigh* and btw hi everyone (bad time for introductions I know, bu i jus wanted to do it )
Paperdoll is offline                         Send a private message to Paperdoll