Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #231

> Well, I've been playing this game for like 1,5 years now and whenever I try to make my daughter an Archbishop (following all the requirements and stuff) - she ALWAYS ends up becoming a NUN.

Ahh... so it's one of those profession. I don't really bother getting any specific profession where a few points of stats can make a difference, so I wouldn't know. FAQ I have here says Nun should have 100 INT more than the archbishop (300 INT), but then, I'm not sure how reliable this FAQ is...

Old 07-03-2006, 07:15 AM   #232
laiocfar
NOD Commander

About weigh go to sea in summer.

I dont think that beign defeated by bandits has something with up the relation with Cube. It looks like she get raped and got some charisma in return.

To marry your daugther, spoil the relation with the prince and some sin could be of use.

Archbishop:
Intel = 300
Moral = 400
Faith = 500
Fighter Rep = 419
Mage Rep = 410
Social Rep = 400
HouseW Rep = 390
Old 10-03-2006, 02:48 AM   #233
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Wacht out the Fighter Rep and HouseW Rep. There problem of getting an especific ending its the fact that a lite more points earned by mistake can, for example, change your queen proyect into a writer cuz high intel
Old 10-03-2006, 08:16 PM   #234

It's possible you're spending too much time working at the Church. I'm not sure about this but spending too much time working at one job seems to cause your character to get stuck with that career even if stats indicate she should be able to get a much better profession.

I'd maybe split my time between Church and Tutor to get the Morality points then take Theology classes to get the Faith and and Intel up.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:25 PM   #235

(Urr... scratch that last paragraph. I somehow sent it before I was done typing...)

If you haven't already, try to avoid working at the church as much as possible and have your character Tutor instead to attain the necessary Morality points. Faith is easily gained through Theology anyways, so between Blood Type A and Tutoring, you should be able to avoid working at the Church entirely.

Old 26-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #236
Lord Of The Guns

Just finished the game for the first time and my daughter became a stinking thug. A no good father hating thug holding a club in an inapropriate manner. Fun as hell though.
Its just a shame getting money is such a hassle. I don't want to cheat but I only got to the end of the last game cause my girl was so good at lumberjacking and farming. I was hoping she would be something cool when the fortune teller said she would be a villain but nope - just a foul smelling thug.
Well, time to go try again!

Old 27-03-2006, 02:45 AM   #237
laiocfar
NOD Commander

The key is that only 8 skills serve to set the ending. The other key its that an hero doesnt do nothing.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #238
Ms_rissy

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunarian@Oct 8 2004, 11:32 PM
No matter what I do the fortune-teller always says she is gonna be a normal housewife... so aggrivating. Any tips to get OUT of that rut?
It's because her housework reputation is too high. avoid housework, working at the inn/restaurant and don't participate in the cooking festival. if her housework rep gets too high you will get this ending a lot.

Also it seems like if you don't find something for her to excel in she will get this ending...if she's too well-rounded she often gets housewife, writer, or divorcee.

Old 03-04-2006, 05:18 PM   #239
Ms_Rissy

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert+Feb 2 2005, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert @ Feb 2 2005, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gamerxgirl@Feb 2 2005, 12:36 AM
I agree, before I found them, I found the game a lot more challenging, and now that I have to money to feed her she gets large or 'fat' and then keeps running away!
Balance is the answer. Make her do some adventuring or similar besides the studying and feeding. And you can put her on diet, so she can take down on weight again. [/b][/quote]
The best way to make her lose weight is to take her on summer vacations (june, july, august) to the beach. She will loose about 3 pounds on each one, and you can do up to 9 a year (3 per month). vacationing also builds her relationship with you.

To keep her form running away, keep her stress at 0 by ending each month with free-time. if she runs away, reload to the previous month (because I know you're smart enough to save EVERY month. ) and try changing the order of her schedule. like instead of work...school...play, do school..work..play or play...school...vacation. She will not runaway on vacation...so sometimes replacing her free-time at the end of the month with vacation will do the trick.

Old 03-04-2006, 05:40 PM   #240
Ms_Rissy

Hi there....I am yet another obsessed fan...I run the Princess Maker fanart club on Deviantart as bloodollie. http://princessmaker-club.deviantart.com/

If any of you are deviants, you should join.

Anyhow...not the point. I just finished writing and then retesting a walk-through for the Bondage Queen ending. I had a lot of trouble with this one for a while...although a lot of other people did not. I thought I'd share it anyhow. It's worth noting that you can follow this guide to become the princess of darkness as well...just keep your refinement under 200 and your fighting rep above 300.

So...if anyone is interested it is here:
http://www.geocities.com/ms_rissy/BondageQueen.doc

or if you need plain text:
http://www.geocities.com/ms_rissy/BondageQueen.txt

these are free to use, make fun of, give to others...whatever.

I saw that some people were having trouble with the archbishop ending..so I think I'll have to figure it out, and maybe write a guide to that as well. If I can.

Thank-you!
Ms. Rissy