Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-12-2006, 09:55 AM   #11
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Announcement: On next week's show, were gonna see a Triple Treat Hardcore match between Palkki, Bruce Portnoy and The Underground. The winner of this match will win a new title that I have installed: The Hardcore Title!

I have chosen these tree, because:
1. Both Palkki and Underground are violent competitors.
2. Bruce made most eliminations in the battle royal.

EDIT: Also, Juni & Frodi are looking for a tag team partner for a tag team match against Bruce Portnoy, Tai'kara and Frodi. They got two weeks to find the partner. You want to help them...
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 11-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #12
punch999
The true Shadow President

PALKKI,BRUCE! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. Because fate has odd ways of deciding what is going to happen to you. You saw what I did to clarrisa. Barbed wire! BARBED WIRE! CAN YOU STAND THE PAIN! Well Clarrisa couldn't. And remember... When you are in the ring with me. Morphine won't be enough for you to not feel the pain. Of the Hard cold cement, Barbedwire, chairs, Lighttubes (Can there please be lightubes) , Fire , Tables. Well I could go on forever. But your life. Will not. Because when your in the ring with the underground I will be sending you 6 feet under. And that is the gospel truth.

(Random black guy comes out of no where.)
"OH MAH BROTHA TESTIFIED!"

(You will get the joke if you are a big wrestling fan)
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 13-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #13
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Dec 11 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]271293[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
EDIT: Also, Juni & Frodi are looking for a tag team partner for a tag team match against Bruce Portnoy, Tai'kara and Frodi. They got two weeks to find the partner. You want to help them...
[/b]
Is the same wrestler fighting in two teams? :blink:
Old 13-12-2006, 09:07 PM   #14
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Dec 11 2006, 10:55 AM) [snapback]271293[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]

Heehee. Im fighting against myself. That should be fun.

Quintopotere, it should be Juni & Potatoe-Fiend against me, Tai'kara, and Bruce Portnoy - http://www.reloaded.org/forum/index.php?sh...2184&st=150

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 13-12-2006, 10:33 PM   #15
Scatty
Treasure hunter

The Scourge of the Universe, Lobo Scat the Wild asks for an admittance to enter the tournament. You can see a fragment of his last won battle right there below. Be warned that he won't ask a second time due to a lack of patience and a desire to kill something (and an absence of his favourite cigar mark)

Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 13-12-2006, 11:24 PM   #16
punch999
The true Shadow President

Guys use some realistic gimmicks. THis isn't sci fi this is pro wrestling for god sakes don't use midgets or monkeys or aliens as your gimmick
punch999 is offline                         Send a private message to punch999
Old 14-12-2006, 07:33 AM   #17
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#Alex# @ Dec 14 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]271616[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Guys use some realistic gimmicks. THis isn't sci fi this is pro wrestling for god sakes don't use midgets or monkeys or aliens as your gimmick
[/b]
It doesnt really matter.

There are lots of weird gimmicks out there: Midget wrestlers (yes, there IS midget wrestling), Clown gimmick (Doink the Clown), Dead-man gimmick (The Undertaker), Amish gimmick (Roadkill), Penis-costume gimmick (The johnsons), plumber gimmick, dentist gimmick....the list is long.

And Alex, Im considering an idea to make the 3 vs 3 match bigger. And Im going to add you in!

Its gonna be Bruce Portnoy, Frodi, Clarissa Harlowe & Tai'kara vs Juni Ori, Potato-fiend, their mystery partner and The Underground.

Youre in?

@Scatty: Im trying to add your character in. Stay tuned for his awesome debut.

Announcement: Next week, were going to see a number-one contender match. Four persons will fight in the ring and the winner will challenge either Luscious Lance or Gregor (depends on who wins) for a Abandonia Heavyweight Championship match next week. In the match, there will be two from Abandonia and two from Reloaded.

EDIT: Alex, here's a message from Bruce Portnoy (also known as DeathDude)

*Claps weakily* Wow what a speech, are you finished? Because all I hear is talk from you Underground, you may have been victorious in your hardcore match, but your not going up against just anyone. Your going up against Bruce Portnoy, the one who eliminated the most competitors in the battle royal, including you Underground. Barb Wire? *Yawn* you may think your hardcore, but wait till you face off against me, and I won't be coming alone *Leans on a ladder* you will face the wrath of not only this weapon, but tables, chairs, kendo sticks, whatever I get my hands on, just bring it. As for you Palkki, watch out yourself, because I'm going all out for the title. *Walks away*
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 14-12-2006, 10:35 PM   #18
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Dec 9 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]271007[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
January 6. 2007.

10. Potatoe-fiend eliminated Farthing Ogre with the help of Juni Ori.
11. Potato-fiend was elminated by Tai'kara. Tai returned to the ring with the chair and attacked Potatoe-fiend. Potatoe-fiend left the ring and escaped to the backstage. Tai tried to follow him but Juni attacked her.
[/b]
THAT'S NOT FAIR!!! :angry: That Juni guy must be disqualified! How dares he helping my opponent?

That's cool, Jesse; when can we have some more of this "stuff"? :w00t:
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek
Old 15-12-2006, 08:12 AM   #19
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Tomorrow, hopefully. It depends If I can resist the urge to surf around the net.
Old 16-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #20
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

January 13, 2007

Its time for the second Abandonia Arena. Maikel (who's wearing the same suit and cap) & Beef (who's wearing even smaller dress) welcome everyone and introduce today's card: Four person number one conteder match, tag team championship match, heavyweight championship match and the three person hardcore match for the hardcore title. They also talk about the upcoming 8 person tag team match.

Segment 1: 1 vs 1 angle.
La Lulu make's her entrance.
La Lulu: Last week, a couple of crazy mother******* backstabbed me! And I want them here! Right now!
She looks at the entrance!
La Lulu: Gregor & Baron! Get in here now!
Baron make's his entrance. He stands at the entrance.
Baron: Look Lulu, do you seriously think you will get a match tonight? Against Gregor? Ha!
Baron: Gregor is busy tonight and Im sure he doesnt have time to face no-one's like you after he wins the tit...
La Lulu: Why the **** are you protecting that Son-of-a****?!?! Dont you remember!!! That bastard eliminated you at the battle royal!! He betrayed you and me!
Baron: Hold it right there!! Me and Gregor had a deal! Gregor promised me that he will give me a title shot after he wins the title!
La Lulu: You idiot! Do you think you can get a title shot! Look at it! There will be a number one conteder match tonight! He will get a match next week! You wont be getting your match now, next week or never!!
Baron: Im....eh....you...yargh! Shut up you ***hole!! Im going down there to bet the hell out of you!!
Baron slams the microphone to floor and starts walking to the ring. La Lulu throws her microphone away and shouts: Come on! Lets see what you got!
Suddenly Jesse Jack make's his entrance.
Jesse Jack: Hold it hold it hold it! I didnt see you two in today's card!
Jesse Jack: However, since you two seem to be ready, why not? Get in here referee! Lets start the match! La Lulu and Baron will go one on one, tonight & now!

*ding**ding**ding*

Results: Overall rating: 72%

Segment 2: 1 vs 1 match: La Lulu vs The Baron
La Lulu defeats Baron easily and finishe's the match with Vulvic Clamp.
Winner: La Lulu
After this, La Lulu leaves the ring and grabs a chair. He returns to the ring and start beating Baron with a chair. She give's him several shots, making him bleed. She then shouts: Gregoor! Im goming for you!!

Results: Overall rating: 43 %. Crowd Reaction: 27%. Match Quality: 60%.

Segment 3: Other angle.
Camera show's Bruce Portnoy, who's lying on a ground, bleeding. Medic's & Jesse Jack are taking care of him. Suddenly Frodi & Clarissa walk into the room.
Frodi: What happened?
Jesse: I dont know. It looks like Bruce has been attacked.
Clarissa: Attacked?!
Jesse: Yes.
Frodi: Is he going to be allright?
Medic: Yes, he will be fine, but he wont be wrestling tonight.
Jesse: That means he cant participate in hardcore match. I must think this carefully...
Jesse enters his office and slams the door.

Results: Overall rating: 71%.

Segment 4: Tag team match. The Warriors of Nature vs Sebatianos & Fifth Power
At the end of the match, Sebatianos prepares to deliver Super Kick to Greywolf. However, he accidently delivers his move to Fifth Power. Greywolf spears Sebatianos and DakaSha pins Fifth Power
Winners and still the Tag Team champions: Warriors of Nature
Sebatianos tries to leave the ring, but Fifth Power grabs him. They both stare each other for while. There seems to be lot of tension between these two.

Results: Overall rating: 64%. Crowd Reaction: 42%. Match Quality: 87%.

Segment 5: Authority angle.
Palkki's standing in a ring for a interview.
Maikel: Palkki. Tonight, you will be participating in a hardcore match. However, now that Bruce is in hospital, youre only going to have to face The Underground. What are youre toughts?
Palkki: I got the same toughts just like every wrestler has: Its gonna be tough. Its gonna be violent.
Maikel: Arent you worried?
Palkki: Worried? Why the hell should I? Im the hardcore-princess! Underground? Bah! He's just a huge kid who like's to play with barbed wire! I on the other hand, have wrestled with many weapons.
Palkki: Look Maikel, have you ever seen a match where wrestlers attack each others with light tubes? Or how about acid? Scorpion pools? Ha! I have even used staple guns! Fighting against Underground will be child's play!
Jesse: Palkki!
Jesse Jack's face has appeared on Titantron.
Jesse: I just wanted to say thatyou will be doomed.
The picture goes dark and It now show's The Underground.
Underground: Palkki.....it looks like youre experienced on pain. But guess what: I dont feel pain.
Underground: Tonight Palkki, we wont be fighting in a hardcore match. I talked to your big brother, and he promised that you and I will be fighting in a whole different match.
Underground: It is gonna be a Barbed Wire match!
Underground: You say youre a hardcore princess? Well then Im the hardcore prince. No wait! Im the hardcore god! You will be bathing in your blood tonight, cause I aint gonna give mercy. The barbed wire will rip your flesh. I dont matter if this match kills you....
The screen fade's into black.
Suddenly the arena lights turn off. When they return, The Underground is standing in the ring. Palkki escapes.

Results: 82%.

Segment 6: Match: 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1.
This match is for the number one contendership. The participants are: Dims, White Dragon, Eamonn O'Irishman & Farthing Ogre.
At the end of the match, White Dragon strike's Claw Grip to Eamonn. Eamonn faints and White Dragon is declared winner.
Winner: White Dragon

Results: Overall rating: 57%. Crowd Reaction: 37%. Match Quality: 78%.

Segment 7: Match: Gregor vs Luscious Lance.
This match will be for the Abandonia Heavyweight Title.
After a long fight, Gregor finally gets the upper hand. Gregor strike's the mega hammer and pins.
Winner and the new Abandonia Heavyweight Champion: Gregor

Results: Overall rating: 67%. Crowd Reaction: 54%. Match Quality: 81%.

Segment 8: Barbed Wire match: The Underground vs Palkki.
This is a barbed wire match. The ring ropes are replaced with barbed wire and there are no rules.
After a long, bloody beating, two men wearing robes enter the ring. The first one throws acid into Undergrounds face and second one give's him chair shots. After this, Palkki locks Underground in a sharpshooter and make's him tap.
Winner and the first Abandonia Hardcore champion: Palkki

Results: Overall rating: 50%. Crowd reaction: 35%. Match Quality: 65%.

Overall rating of the show: 61%.
Again, the show was attented by 70 people. We again earned 240$.