Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-08-2005, 12:16 PM   #141
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

As you might know, together with Natso I am working on hacking the heart out of the savegame data... however, as the translation is incomplete, a lot of possibly crucial information is unlabeled, making it impossible to uncover its meaning.

If any one of you here has got the original non-translated version of PM2, can I ask for telling me a few thing? In particular, I'd like to ask about the data tags displayed on the following pages at Mad Eddy's:
-Event Flags , top window lines 1 & 3, whole bottom and left windows
-Event Flags 2, Page 1, whole top, left and bottom windows
-Event flags 2, Page 2, left window line 4
-Event Flags 2, Page 3, whole top and bottom windows
-Event Occurences, top window lines 1 & 2, left window lines 3, 6 & 8, bottom window lines 1, 2, 4 & 8
-Event Occurences 2, whole left and bottom windows

If you are able to help me by telling me what they are, please do so. The more I know about this information, the more powerful the savegame editor will be in the end.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 01-09-2005, 07:32 PM   #142
Amayirot Akago
Hiya, dollface.

Well, so far I've finished it once with my girlie Kiyomi (named her after my favourite girl in Season of Sakura, a classic Hentai game) who ended up as a soldier and (as the epilogue stated) went on to become captain of the Forest Patrol.

Right now I'm going for the second time, and my current daughter Anne has got some pretty peculiar mood swings... she's mostly doing babysitting right now, and every now and then (when the finances allow it) she learns some protocol. However, she runs away quite often, and also becomes delinquent and/or sick frequently, though not for very long. Just what is going on here?

Maybe she keeps running away to sneak off with some boyfriend I know nothing about....
Old 29-09-2005, 02:54 AM   #143
Solara

Does she have high sensitivity? I think that's one of the factors that makes her more likely to run away. Try having her work at some of the places that lower it.

Old 02-10-2005, 03:39 PM   #144

OK. I have not read the whole post for PM2, so I don't know if anyone wrote. If it is like that: Sorry.

I played the game about one year ago, after I found it at The-underdogs.org.
I finally stopped playing because you can cheat quite easily.
If you take a Hex Editor and compare two savegames, you will stumble about the stats for your princess eventually. Set them all to 999 and the game is no challenge at all.
Also if try hexing, you can change the cloth of your princess including one thing i was never able to get in the game (looks like sth. evil). Also you can get her naked with only the necktie on...

Old 03-10-2005, 03:24 PM   #145
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

To the guest: there is at least one hexing FAQ on PM2, altough it only covers basic stats.

I have an unfinished version of something far, FAR more advanced. Been working on that together with Natso, but didn't have time to get it 100% finished. The editor can change also an insane number of "hidden" stats, but not equipment (yet).

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-10-2005, 06:51 AM   #146
Ramidel
Abandonia nerd

Okay. For running away, your sensitivity is generally over 400-500. In other words, your girl has gone hippie and is spending most of her time in a nature commune smoking weed.
Ramidel is offline                         Send a private message to Ramidel
Old 04-10-2005, 01:00 PM   #147
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

I've managed to make my princess into the RULING QUEEN!!! :angel: (and mary the prince) WITHOUT using cheats.... :Brain:
Old 12-10-2005, 08:30 AM   #148
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Yuni Teh Ebil@Aug 10 2005, 06:23 PM
How do you raise morality? My daughter always doesn't get married or marries cube. My other question is that a man comes around about 2 times a year and asks my daughter to dinner. The first time, she agreed to go with the man, and she was in love (the last box under the gold amount) for a few years. She slept in her classes without any stress, then one day it just disappeared. So is your daughter being in love just a disadvantage, or is there an advantage to it? Oh, and when he comes now she refuses :P
Well, every time your daughter works at the church, her morality increases. It doesn't pay much but it will (most of the time) keep your kid decent Also, it reduces sin.
If she has a high enough intelligence, you can let her work as a tutor and this wil also increase her morals, though it takes away some charisma.
If she works at the sleazy bar however, her morals will go down!! (so, better don't let her work there then... ey? :angel: )

I've experienced some times when my daughter has very high morals, I believe over 200 or 300 and more, some demon will occasionaly come to you (the father) and say he lives on other persons morals, and as your daughter has a high moralstandard, he will offer money in exchange for morals. It's up to you to decide what's best for your daughter of course... :whistle:

Also, on other moments in the game, some older rich guy 'follows' your daughter after she comes from school or work, and will aks her to be his 'mistress'....in exchange for a lot of money.... But, if she has enough morals (i believe at least 100, but don't kill me if i'm wrong) she will say that 'she's not that kind of girl' and will refuse.... bummer if you're down on money... haha :bleh:
Old 12-10-2005, 08:44 AM   #149
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Amayirot Akago@Sep 1 2005, 07:32 PM

Right now I'm going for the second time, and my current daughter Anne has got some pretty peculiar mood swings... she's mostly doing babysitting right now, and every now and then (when the finances allow it) she learns some protocol. However, she runs away quite often, and also becomes delinquent and/or sick frequently, though not for very long. Just what is going on here?

Maybe she keeps running away to sneak off with some boyfriend I know nothing about....
Keep her stress level DOWN!! Send her off to town every month...

Also, the higher her constitution level, the more stress she can take... So if you let her work for example at the farm, her constitution will raise, though her refinement drops, but you could let her work a lot at the farm (even though she stinks at it the first months!) for the first few years and later on, when you're sure you won't need to let her work at the farm anymore, try to raise her refinement again.... (for example, follow protocol or poetry at school...)

If her stresslevel is REALLY skyhigh, you could send her off to town WITH pocketmoney when you are asked for this, it will lower her stress considerably!! k:
Old 12-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #150
Shelley
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by TheChosen@May 31 2005, 10:09 AM
How can i make a profit from the barber job?
To let her work succesfully at the salon, try to raise her sensitivity first (buy some poetrybooks or dolls, they increase sensitivity),
or let her work a couple of times at the graveyard or babysitting, this also increases her sensitivity... (So don't let her do housework after these efforts, because that takes sensitivity away!!)

Also, she doesn't need strength, it decreases when working at the salon, so keep that in mind... :whistle:

After a while she'll be good at being a hairdresser! aaaaww... :bleh: