Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-04-2005, 01:07 AM   #91
Still confused

Im still confused how to get past the mine. I think I may have needed the key the skeletons dropped but used it on a chest and it took it. All the other chests were pickable and that one was probably too. I can't get into a couple of doors in the mines right now, because one needs a key and one, the button doesnt work. Can find the blur wheel things to start the machine since I can't even open the doors. I was told that the machine drains a flooded stairwell, but I havent even seen a flooded stair case. I wish I didn't save it because the way I see it now, there is nothing else I can do.

Old 18-04-2005, 07:36 AM   #92
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally posted by Still confused@Apr 18 2005, 01:07 AM
Im still confused how to get past the mine. I think I may have needed the key the skeletons dropped but used it on a chest and it took it. All the other chests were pickable and that one was probably too. I can't get into a couple of doors in the mines right now, because one needs a key and one, the button doesnt work. Can find the blur wheel things to start the machine since I can't even open the doors. I was told that the machine drains a flooded stairwell, but I havent even seen a flooded stair case. I wish I didn't save it because the way I see it now, there is nothing else I can do.
The flooded stairway is at Mines Level 2. It's almost directly west of your starting point. Also, it's the only stair leading down in this level.

Can you tell me which door you can't open because of a button that doesn't work?

Old 18-04-2005, 07:39 AM   #93
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally posted by Filipsan+Apr 17 2005, 07:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Filipsan @ Apr 17 2005, 07:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guest@Apr 17 2005, 06:41 PM
Have anybody encountered this bug before? Lora is with the crew, can that be the problem since she was supposed to be with Dracela (whatever his name was),
How did you manage that She stayed with your party ? It have newer happened to me.. [/b][/quote]
He used a trainer to walk through walls. First, he visited the Draracle without Lora. Then, he went to the place where you find Lora. This place is now sealed off by a wall. By walking through this wall, you can still take Lora with you to the Southern continent.

Old 18-04-2005, 07:44 AM   #94
Filipsan

Heh, don't cheat and you won't have any problems
Filipsan is offline                         Send a private message to Filipsan
Old 18-04-2005, 08:18 AM   #95
Still Confused
Lightbulb

Well seeing how the stair case leading to the little miner dudes and the bouncing dogs isn't flooded when I am playing, that probably means I have had a glitch that messed the game over. Im figuring it was one of two things. "Misused the key the skeleton's dropped", or "Past the slug at the entrance without killing it right away, and went into the mine while it was still alive." I did kill the slug later though. Im assuming the mine level 2 you are refering to is the level with the locked door that I cannot get it. The stair was never flooded there. So Im just moving away from this game and am going to try my hand at simulation gamez. I know otherz have alot of other problems with this game and Im not gonna be a pussy and bitch about it any further. ~PEACE~

Old 18-04-2005, 04:00 PM   #96
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally posted by Still Confused@Apr 18 2005, 08:18 AM
Well seeing how the stair case leading to the little miner dudes and the bouncing dogs isn't flooded when I am playing, that probably means I have had a glitch that messed the game over. Im figuring it was one of two things. "Misused the key the skeleton's dropped", or "Past the slug at the entrance without killing it right away, and went into the mine while it was still alive." I did kill the slug later though. Im assuming the mine level 2 you are refering to is the level with the locked door that I cannot get it. The stair was never flooded there. So Im just moving away from this game and am going to try my hand at simulation gamez. I know otherz have alot of other problems with this game and Im not gonna be a pussy and bitch about it any further. ~PEACE~
Wait, I know what the problem is! The door you talked about can be opened, by closing the one you came through!

Old 19-04-2005, 12:27 AM   #97
bahman
Abandonia nerd

Do you know how to get the first woman you meet in the forest in your group? She seems very Goooodddd.... :bleh:
bahman is offline                         Send a private message to bahman
Old 19-04-2005, 12:37 AM   #98
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by bahman@Apr 19 2005, 02:27 AM
Do you know how to get the first woman you meet in the forest in your group? She seems very Goooodddd.... :bleh:
Isn't that Scotia?
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 19-04-2005, 12:45 AM   #99
bahman
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Flop+Apr 19 2005, 12:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flop @ Apr 19 2005, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bahman@Apr 19 2005, 02:27 AM
Isn't that Scotia? [/b][/quote]
I am not sure, perhpas one could meet her in late game... Hmm what would a beautiful young woman be doing on a road like this?
bahman is offline                         Send a private message to bahman
Old 19-04-2005, 12:47 AM   #100
Flop
Hero Gamer

If I'm not mistaken that's Scotia. Isn't she supposed to turn into a crow and fly away or something?
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop