Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-01-2005, 04:02 AM   #51

*btw this patch also works with the vga (not remakes) kings quest.

Old 29-01-2005, 12:12 AM   #52

Hmm... I guess I belong to the group of few people who like QfG5 the best. I actually owned QfG3 way back in early 1990s, but I was not able to finish it (I only played for a few days before losing interest). Then a couple of years back I bought QfG5 CD in the clearance sale. I had to resort to walkthrough in the end, but that is the first among QfG series that I finished playing. I even re-played it with all types of characters. So, I guess it's a matter of first impression. That's why I like QfG5 the best.

Then I got hold of QfG4.5 (the parody of QfG series), and played it twice using fighter and thief character types. Although it is not officially from Sierra, at that point it actually makes me interested to know about the rest of QfG series. So I obtained QfG3 and QfG4 and played both. I only played each of them one time though (with fighter character type).

So again I guess it's because of the order I played the series that I like QfG5 the best.

I'm now looking forward to QfG2 remake from AGD Interactive k:

Old 29-01-2005, 12:14 AM   #53

Heh... forgot to mention I downloaded QfG1 from this site and played it twice using fighter and thief character types, just one month ago. Thanks, abandonia!

Old 15-02-2005, 12:11 PM   #54
Student

I dont want to read the solution (walk...something) coz i dont want to spoil my fun but how can i destroy the god damn fire elemental.
:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

(its off topic I know but the site still havent the QFG II )

Old 15-02-2005, 12:47 PM   #55
Psych0F0x

I actually liked 5 :P wonder where and if i could get it . I really liked 1 and 3, didnt like 2 and 4 as much tho
Psych0F0x is offline                         Send a private message to Psych0F0x
Old 20-02-2005, 06:21 AM   #56

I really really really want the original QFG1, not the remake. Anyone know where I can find it?

Old 22-02-2005, 04:23 AM   #57
Jason NZL

Yeah my Dad bought my bro and I QFG1 (Formerly Hero's Quest) back in the day. I haven't played any of the other games in the series becuase I didn't actually realise there was one!

Oh yeah, do Seirra still make games? I reckon Hero's Quest was one of the best games ever made

Cher

Old 02-03-2005, 05:18 PM   #58
whosgeebon

To beat the Fire Elemental in QFG II, you need to get some incense and spread it on the ground in the plaza. The elemental will follow the trail so you need to move in the nearby alley. Once there, put the lamp on the ground. When the elemental reaches it, use a waterskin on it and you will capture it in the lamp. You can get a lamp at the fountain plaza and you can get incense at the alchemists.

Old 07-03-2005, 01:34 AM   #59
T Money

I was wondering, in the 1st one (remake) after being turned into the frog by the witch for the first time and you have to get the Mandrake root, can you get it without the potion. Cuz i can't get back into the healing place to get it because it's night and I have to get it before sunrise, :angry: Eeeerrr!!!. Someone said they got it without the potions by coming from the North but it's blocked by bushes.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:51 AM   #60
e_hal

All the QFG series were great! Even 5.

Each had something more to give to the series.

It's a pity they stopped it.

However, there is a site about QFG 6 on the net! k:

http://www.hero6.com/

However it is still in production!

I have finished all QFG, with all characters, with full scores with full attributes scores, at least 3 times each! It was a very rewarding experience.

Long live the QFG;s!
e_hal is offline                         Send a private message to e_hal