Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 25-01-2005, 08:29 AM   #41
jerimi
Smile

ty I'll try to find that f****creature I have been sitting here for hours trying to find it,going back and forth between islands so if I find it I'll whack it just for messing with me,LOL

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: :)

Old 25-01-2005, 08:35 AM   #42
BUFFY
Game freak

Hahaha, I admire your persistance. Just make sure you have 54 points and 13 items. Otherwise all your mad searching will be in vain. PM me if you want that saved game file, I have one right when you see him - after you leave the Isle of the Wonder with the lettuce.

Tempting isn't it.....
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 25-01-2005, 08:48 AM   #43
jerimi

well I have checked and I have done everything,74 points and 15 items,but when I try to talk to the bookworm he just says no one is home or whatever, so now I'm resting my self a bit ,any help will truly be appreciated.

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: :)'s

Old 25-01-2005, 08:51 AM   #44
BUFFY
Game freak

You proberly just missed one object or something. Email me, I can either email you back the walkthrough up to the point you are currently at as a check-list, or the saved game file.
BUFFY is offline                         Send a private message to BUFFY
Old 25-01-2005, 09:18 AM   #45
jerimi

:tnx: Just press my name and send me an e-mail I have registered now.
jerimi is offline                         Send a private message to jerimi
Old 26-01-2005, 04:00 AM   #46
Kari

Hey Jerimi, I think I know whats wrong. You have to talk to the bookkeeper guy and ask him about the book on his desk and he says he will trade it with you for another rare book. Then you can talk to the book worm and he will give you a rare book in exchange for some wierd items one of wich is the wierd creature thing. Then you go to the island of the beast and the thing appears there. Anyway I think thats it.....

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: O.o

Old 12-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #47
Endop

I wasn't able to finish KQ5 either. I presume your game froze to the screen where evil wizard has just been defeated? I found a working version, or managed to complete the game by changing from DosBox to VDMSound (or the other way round), but the saves weren't transferrable...

About KQ6:
In certain part of the game you will find floor with tiles on it. Each tile has a symbol on it, and you have to walk through the room following certain pattern that is told in a poem *in the game manual*. It would be nice if Abandonia added either the poem or the correct order of the symbols. Map of that place would also be useful. Without these, one has to use Google to complete the game.

I managed to finish the game. But had to resort to hint sites. A pity only one of the two lamps can be used to hold water for rain, and I didn't understand to use that weird "piece of background" that was actually an instrument. Island of Wonder certainly was wonderful place...

Any way, seems I got the best possible ending, and am only 5 or so points short of the full value. In short, very game.

EDIT: Also, in the case Kari would still be here to read this, to get through that special door you have to OPEN it, not walk to it.

Last edited by arete; 26-10-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: :)
Endop is offline                         Send a private message to Endop
Old 15-02-2005, 01:31 AM   #48
Sydney

Hey, just wondering: Did anyone else have difficulties trying to pull the knight's armors arm down? For some reason it wont go down inside the castle, and from what I remember(and what the walk throughs say) the arm is supposed to go down to open a secret passage. Help?

Old 15-02-2005, 01:53 AM   #49

OMG I love this game. I tried playing my cd-rom version of it on winxp, but it kept crashing. This game has a lot of memories for my friend and I. "I am sorry sir but there are no more mints, somebody has eaten them all." BEST LINE EVER!

Old 15-02-2005, 10:14 AM   #50
Guest_Endop

Sydney: You have talked to thatboy in one of the ail rooms, and sent him to his mother, haven't you? In the longer route I took, which has something to do with the rain spell, you have t find a ghost of a lady in her new home, take her handkerchief and give it to her son before you can open the door behind the knight.