Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Search Forums:
Click here to use Advanced Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-06-2017, 06:10 AM   #11
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 172
Default

Don't get too fancy! Download this DOSBOX and see if it would work: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wc550v...-installer.exe It is my old DOSBOX from 5 years ago that I kept all to myself. Once you double-click to install just double-click again on the DOSBOX icon. A DOSBOX will open up. Just type:

mount c c:\
c:

Then you can use the C drive like in DOSBOX like you use it in MS DOS!!!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 02:00 AM   #12
Mystvan
Hero Gamer
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 431
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosraider View Post
Aha ...
When I try to run the game with c:\mario\mario from the dosbox C: prompt I also get that generic err thing.

Input

cd mario
mario


To run the game.
Hammer on ENTER between lines .
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasdfasdfa View Post
i did it
Err... Generic Err in DOSBox has been solved?

Thank you for solving the problem. I believe you are as celebrated as your compatriot Aircule Parrot.

You certainly know DOSBox like the back of your hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Don't get too fancy! Download this DOSBOX and see if it would work: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wc550v...-installer.exe It is my old DOSBOX from 5 years ago that I kept all to myself. Once you double-click to install just double-click again on the DOSBOX icon. A DOSBOX will open up. Just type:

mount c c:\
c:

Then you can use the C drive like in DOSBOX like you use it in MS DOS!!!
Wow! How kind and helpful you are, Captain Bible. Very good. Now, the question remains: dosraider vs. Tiendosware in the use of DOSBox.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2017, 02:38 AM   #13
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 172
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Err... Generic Err in DOSBox has been solved?

Thank you for solving the problem. I believe you are as celebrated as your compatriot Aircule Parrot.

You certainly know DOSBox like the back of your hand.



Wow! How kind and helpful you are, Captain Bible. Very good. Now, the question remains: dosraider vs. Tiendosware in the use of DOSBox.
Dear lovely Mystvan... I must be humble in my position since I am actually disabled of sorts in person and dependent on my mother for all my necessities. That is why I praise my families so much because I cannot be like a normal person in person! So I reliquinsh my superior possibilities to dosraider.

Now if you decide to ask me questions on The Holy Bible facts I will know a few details since I have read it 3 total times in my life. I don't know what brought me to do that other than the hand above in the sky that I cannot see!

That is why I am best known Captain Bible? Oh the humble places I must accept my position while lovely Mystvan rules many areas and has far reaching hands#
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #14
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Err... Generic Err in DOSBox has been solved?

Thank you for solving the problem. I believe you are as celebrated as your compatriot Aircule Parrot.

You certainly know DOSBox like the back of your hand.



Wow! How kind and helpful you are, Captain Bible. Very good. Now, the question remains: dosraider vs. Tiendosware in the use of DOSBox.
I don't know what happened to dosraider however I think he was on www.dosgames.com sometimes back. It could lead a trail in finding him. Just like I am more confident on certain boards and prefer to be here maybe it is that way with him for dosgames? Or the worst case scenario could happen and he is no longer around. Either way I know dosraider is a very popular fellow on dosgames too.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 11:29 AM   #15
Smiling Spectre
Home Sweet Abandonia
 
Smiling Spectre's Avatar


 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cherkessk, Russian Federation
Posts: 1,410
Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre
Default

His posts there are from 2014 too.
__________________
Smiling Spectre is offline                         Send a private message to Smiling Spectre
Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #16
Mystvan
Hero Gamer
 
Mystvan's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 431
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
I don't know what happened to dosraider however I think he was on www.dosgames.com sometimes back. It could lead a trail in finding him. Just like I am more confident on certain boards and prefer to be here maybe it is that way with him for dosgames? Or the worst case scenario could happen and he is no longer around. Either way I know dosraider is a very popular fellow on dosgames too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
His posts there are from 2014 too.
Dear Captain Bible and GrandMaster Spectre(man) ... This “disappearance” of the dosraider has worried the staff of Dosgames.com Forum that even posted here on the subject.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump
 


The current time is 07:23 AM (GMT)

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.