Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 23-08-2006, 10:24 AM   #11
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Yes, this is C64 classic. It is true that this is made by the comic book, i realized that last year when i found the comic book from the USA, printed in 70's. I don't know how i came in possession of that one. There is also sequel to this one but it's never been made for PC, i think at least.

A small warning: several months back someone actually posted his Q about this game and the answer he recieved, saying that this game IS NOT available for free download, as the company that created it still sell some CDs with their old hits including this one. So this means that this game is not quite abandoned.
Perhaps it was about Spys vs. Spy, but i think it was exactly about BC.

Someone should check this unless it is already checked.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 08-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #12
smidgeday
Lurker

I can't seem to get this game to work. I have followed all the instructions, but I keep getting messages on DOS Box that c: does not exist. I know this is not true. Then the last like says it is trying to boot from a: and I don't have an a: drive. Any other ways I can get this game to load. Loved this game when I was a kid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marko_river @ Aug 23 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]250476[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Yes, this is C64 classic. It is true that this is made by the comic book, i realized that last year when i found the comic book from the USA, printed in 70's. I don't know how i came in possession of that one. There is also sequel to this one but it's never been made for PC, i think at least.

A small warning: several months back someone actually posted his Q about this game and the answer he recieved, saying that this game IS NOT available for free download, as the company that created it still sell some CDs with their old hits including this one. So this means that this game is not quite abandoned.
Perhaps it was about Spys vs. Spy, but i think it was exactly about BC.

Someone should check this unless it is already checked.
[/b]
smidgeday is offline                         Send a private message to smidgeday
Old 09-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #13
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

What exact commands did you enter in DosBox? What commands have you configured in the autoexec section of DosBox.conf?
And, please post all error messages DosBox has displayed (hint - CTRL+F5 takes a screenshot)

You might want to read Basic Setup and Installation section of the official DosBox FAQ.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 07-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #14
permyr

I must say

You DON'T need a joystick, you emulate that within DOSBOX 7!!
Perhaps not avail when thsi where written, but now it is!

Old 09-05-2009, 10:26 PM   #15
Batmanifestdestiny
Game freak

well, this is odd.

I boot it and all that, but then it just sticks at the booting screen :\
Batmanifestdestiny is offline                         Send a private message to Batmanifestdestiny
Old 17-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #16
gumpy
Game freak

One of Sierra's early pre-Quest games. A fun little arcade game for it's time.
gumpy is offline                         Send a private message to gumpy
Old 30-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
The Bloodhawk

Oh please, please get the sequel on here! It was on C64.
The Bloodhawk is offline                         Send a private message to The Bloodhawk
Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #18
Luchsen
Lurking Forever

We don't offer C64 games, but you can click the Click here for the C64 version in the Extras section of the game page, go on Related Games: BC II: Grog's Revenge, and check the Additional Links.