Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #281
psycrow

Default Cheat ?

Ok that does it,,when i finaly try to win the honest way...then i get powned by massive red dots..so many the screen was all red...now its my turn to pown with a trainer...how do i aply the trainer ?

I have downloadet some exe file and there are some files with this game also..i just dont know how to aply em...i run the rav-trn file and aply the patch file also..and run my trainer i found but still the same normal game...:mad:

All the files are in same libry with the game
psycrow is offline                         Send a private message to psycrow
Old 31-08-2008, 05:58 AM   #282
ovis

Cool looking for cheats

You know I first played this game in my cousins computer. I got a serius flash with this game. well he had a cracked version with unlimited resources and money. Does anyone know how to get that?(I mean unlimited resources and money). I know that you miss all the fun. But I have finished the game about what 7 times. I can't get bored with it. But I hate that back and forth for resources. Any ideas?
ovis is offline                         Send a private message to ovis
Old 31-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #283
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Perhaps hex editing the save would work?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 31-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #284
ovis

Default come again

can you be a little more specific? I am not sure I understand. Details please. Not everybody is a computer wiz.
ovis is offline                         Send a private message to ovis
Old 31-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #285
dosraider
Dismembered.

http://www.the-spoiler.com/ has the hex editing instructions for Reunion.

As for explaining how to do that ...... I'm not very eager to do so, if you have no idea what a hex editor is, don't think it's a good idea, those things can be harmfull.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 16-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #286
gabiru

Default no real strategy there

Perhaps the only real drawback to this game is the fact that you have to send trade ships to uncharted planets (like when you lose the satellites in Jade, you have to send a trade ship there to contact the aliens and progress the research. It is the same thing in the second system) Which in my opinion is a total lack of strategy because the trade ship doesn´t have any other clear function apart from transporting gear and ore to and fro known planets.
Also the control room scene is very still and has a few redundant controls.
Apart from that it is quite a good game where you actually get to travel inside the space ships and build stuff on the surface of the planets instead of just playing everything on a sytem radar screen.:thumbs:
gabiru is offline                         Send a private message to gabiru
Old 21-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #287
uffda

Default Getting the Phelonians to talk - or the battle tank...

-Battle tank problems.

Ok, so I tried umpteen restarts, wating til 2829-12-etc, doing and researching various stuff inbetween fighting off the Morgruls +++

BUT, the Phelonians NEVER talk to me ??
(no pleas for the 10000 Energons, nothing...)

And the Informer in the bar also never speaks about that 5th Phoenix planet, so only way to find it has been to build colony+observatory on 2nd planet.

I arrive with satelite transport first, then the Galleon later, which trigger the Kalls to contact me. But after several variants of action/non-action, nix Phelonians (even deployed spy ship, landing with Galleon, etc etc)

- SO, please, could someone tell me what exact order of events trigger them to TALK to me (not to mention actually giving me the battle tank plans...)
???

Me seriously starting to lose patience here.... :notrust:

(I've read this whole thread, and google EVERYTHING, but still nothing...)
Tried with the original CD, and the abandonia version...

....help ?
uffda is offline                         Send a private message to uffda
Old 24-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #288
uffda

Ayone have any comments whatsoever ?

Pretty please ?

Of those of you that have completed the game, or just half way - could you tell me WHEN you are contacted by the Phelonians ?
(and what you have researched by then)

Is it immediately after you find their planet and approach it, or land on it with a Galleon ? Later ? Much later ? How many Mogruls waves has passed by ?

Oh, and the informant in the bar, what does it take to make him tell you about their planet ?
Old 25-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #289
Pastulasaf

To People having problems with the Version at abandonia, note that the cracked start.exe which is included is bugged, and it will crash the game.

I have tried this version on both an older dos machine, as well as through DosBox, and the exact same crash occurs. Then i finally got the orginal from another site, and then simply used the codes, which was downloadable separately from the manual.

If you experience this crash, try getting the original exe. Cracked exes often make the game crash, as in this case. I would prefer the orginal exe was included as well, because the Manuel is not hard to get.

I already finished the game a few times before, and i never had any problems progressing, i was asked about the enagon each time. Its pretty much straight forward, and i would say it would be hard to get stuck. In your case, try playing the game, instead trying to get things to happen.

People say this game is hard, well i actually find it easy now that i'm older, and hopefully somewhat smarter. I didn't even understand English when i first finished it, which of cause was the source of the majority of the problems i had.

Old 25-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #290
uffda

Quote:
In your case, try playing the game, instead trying to get things to happen.
Well, I suppose I COULD try to finish the game without Battle Tanks, not confident it would be possible, but.... ??

Not sure what you mean, otherwise ?
As I was playing for at least another game year(!) after discovering Phoenix, with not much happening besides the Morgruls attacking me....
(and I don't think I can invade them successfully without Tanks, using just the Troop transports)

Phelonians never spoke, no matter what I did in whatever order.

For the record, I DO have the original CD, check my first post.