Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #31
crabjesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMB View Post
What exactly do you mean by no dice. If you can give me a little more specifics maybe I can help.

Kill all other beings besides yourself in each realm before you return to Stonehenge. The map will tell you if there are any other creatures still alive in the realm. If you have defeated fire and air then move on to earth and water (if they are open). Which college did you choose in the beginning? Remember the simalcrums are part of training. When you defeat one Garwayen will keep giving you more difficult ones until he thinks you are ready to take on the other wizards. If the game is not progressing then you did not defeat or find all that you were supposed to. Did you catch all of Garwayen's instructions before he opened up the realm?
Well, I've sought out and killed the simalcra in air and fire (I'm earth) (and in Earth to get the plaque as well), but he keeps giving the same quest text that I got when he opened up the realms. I'm not sure if I killed all the creatures left over in each, especially in the Air realm though, and every time I go back the simalcra have been revived.
crabjesus is offline                         Send a private message to crabjesus
Old 14-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #32
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

CJ, If my memory serves me I think I had the same thing happen and that is when I decided to wipe out all the nasties before returning. Your map will tell you if there are any left. I don't think I had a problem after that. When you have defeated the last enemy your game character will jump up and down in a little victory dance. That is when it is OK to return.
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 14-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #33
crabjesus

Nope, I've cleared out both domains - still the same "the domains are now available ~" spiel and same domains open.
crabjesus is offline                         Send a private message to crabjesus
Old 14-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #34
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

CJ, Here is a link to a walk through on Gamespot. It might help. Have you been to Terra and done all you can do there?
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 15-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #35
crabjesus

Ah - I think i know what to do now
Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 AM   #36
yariel

is there any hex editor for this game ?
yariel is offline                         Send a private message to yariel
Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #37
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yariel View Post
is there any hex editor for this game ?
one of the most hilarious questions i've ever heard
Old 12-08-2008, 10:42 AM   #38
dosraider
Dismembered.

yariel probably means a hex editor specific for this game, you know the kind they develop for total n00bs -(no pun intended)- so that you can cheat your way through the game or edit your savegames in a safe GUI.

Or something.....

[Edit]
Almost forgot .... yariel=cheater.

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*

Last edited by dosraider; 12-08-2008 at 10:52 AM.
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 12-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #39
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

There probably is. If not, one could possibly be made.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 14-08-2008, 04:39 AM   #40
yariel

well, doh I am ...
NOT !!!
I'm just a normal Sexfiend ... :nuts:

tough you wouldn't belive me if I said I played and finished this game 3x at past 10 year ago WITHOUT MANUAL !!!

it was hell, but I manage to get most spell, even those Mind monster summon ...

I find my own formula game because the formula is kinda easy and can be differentiate about 2-4 formulas for each level ...

I even notice that even you miss the formula or number you still can get a new spelll IF YOU MAKE IT AT SPELLBOOK

like Make Dark spell with gold chalice ... just find a low level spell with gold chalice and edit it under ether second level word (guess the closest number for formula), and there you go ... Make Dark inoriginal spell ... :amused:

I notice a trick for 255 Fishhook,Earring,Red Fez, Knive, Onion, Garlic Clove and 65000 for each ingredient (jewel, powder, etc) at early game ... I notice too about restarting feature to bring "reincarnated spellbook" :amused:

and I invent "Master of Magic" trick ... Master 1 of Element ability like Fire, mod and max your all rare spell to max and restarted using different colledge ... the speciality spell like "turn into fire" :v 4 mod max will be there using an earth Wiz as restarted ... etc ....

this I mastered ALL speciality wizard using 1 reagant (use spellbook addition "+" feature) only 1 water colledge before I finished but my PC broken, all saved data lost ... including the game ... :mad: thus I restarting now (after 10 yr) thanks to abandonware I get this game back ...

since I already finished the game multi times at past and know most trick ... isn't that natural if I tried to edit the save game or something ...

I'll post save game in here if I finished all 4 wizard colledge ...

Last edited by yariel; 14-08-2008 at 04:46 AM.
yariel is offline                         Send a private message to yariel