Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-11-2006, 02:43 AM   #31
trouble_star

Agree! Agree! Agree! Hope RB 1990 can fly forever! Salute!!! k:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 17 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]267320[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Thanx!
RB saga is very engaging; I remember with pleasure my 15 month's career on WON, the server that allowed to play RB2 in multyplayer. I met a lot of smart persons and damn good pilots, who often kicked my a$$... but I did it so, sometimes
returning to RB 1990, definitely a great GREAT choiche!
Fugazi FFC
[/b]
trouble_star is offline                         Send a private message to trouble_star
Old 03-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #32

asking for disk #2?????????

Old 04-01-2007, 02:05 PM   #33
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Are you running the game in DosBox?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 13-03-2007, 06:55 AM   #34
Sniper_Fox

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterGrazzt @ Jan 20 2005, 03:58 AM) [snapback]53451[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hah, I remember I had this when I was a kid, and once I had to do a report on Billy Bishop. (really damn good pilot, and Canadian too) So when I was done I relieved my anger at having to do such a long report by blowing Bishop out of the sky in Red Baron.

LOL
[/b]
actually billy was a terrible pilot, he was crashing constantly... he was just hard to kill! LOL he also didnt shoot the red baron down, although he landed a few shots on him... the killing blow was fired by an aussie ( friggin kangaroo shaggers the lot of them! ) named Dove, fired shots with his .303 Lee Enfield at the kraut and hit the man himself... after crashing the baron got out of the wreckage bleeding, said something to the brits who got there ( cant remember what he said... but it was important... sadly ive forgotten ) and then fell to the ground, dead. The end to the best of the earliest pilots.

Me gramps was an ace in WWII, and me dad works for Air Canada so you can say i love planes.

Old 24-04-2007, 03:47 PM   #35
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Makabi @ Nov 26 2004, 06:30 PM) [snapback]30709[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
ah, Red Baron, great game, I still have it on CD, it just refuses to run on my XP system. it's great that you guys finally got it up on the site, now all that's needed is Aces of the Pacific, and my life will be complete, for a while. anyways. :P
[/b]

Hey !

I'm running "Red Baron" right now as I type this -- I have it on PAUSE l o l -- it works *flawlessly* in XP.

Just make a shortcut to the "Red Baron" app icon & play as usual !

Enjoy!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:49 PM   #36
Lightbulb

wrong! you start as wingman and fight your way through as you reach wing leader status (sorry, i'm bored)

Old 24-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ May 12 2007, 09:49 PM) [snapback]290041[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
wrong! you start as wingman and fight your way through as you reach wing leader status (sorry, i'm bored)
[/b]
this worked in xp, but i cant get it in vista

Old 24-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #38
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Uninstall Vista, get back to XP. :P

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #39
Adamg
That one guy.

I already have Red Baron, but you would think after 18 years Dynamix would release it to the public. :notrust: It's a real classic, but I imagine the good will that they could create by giving it out would be higher than any profits they could possibly still be making with Red Baron.
Adamg is offline                         Send a private message to Adamg
Old 08-08-2008, 02:26 AM   #40
RettMikhal

Anyone else having problems running a USB joystick with Dosbox on this game? I can run with this joystick fine in Aces over Europe, but this one just gives me an error tone when I try to enable the joystick.
RettMikhal is offline                         Send a private message to RettMikhal