Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Music, Art, Movies
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #51
Tito
Alley Cat

Hey! That design is great. When you end cleaning the colors it'll look awesome.

I also like your signatures. They are very well done, and everything that has to do with Ghost in the Shell is worth the effort.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #52
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tito @ Mar 5 2007, 06:54 PM) [snapback]282025[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hey! That design is great. When you end cleaning the colors it'll look awesome. [/b]
Thanks. I've actually been thinking to use it on April 1st on some anime forums out there.

Quote:
I also like your signatures. They are very well done, and everything that has to do with Ghost in the Shell is worth the effort.[/b]
Thanks again. If you have any suggestions on what GITS (and other anime) signatures you'd like me to do, I'm listening.

And BTW, you might like to read Bubblegum Zone. Near the end of currently existing storyline, we get to see certain ghastly familiar (pun intended) characters. :brain:

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 06-03-2007, 09:15 PM   #53
Tito
Alley Cat

I'll have to watch GITS second season before doing any of those things. I don't want to miss any suggestions/characters (I can't even recognize the one in your avatar).
Old 07-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #54
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Believe me, you will.
I suggest you watch episode 11 with particular attention... I won't spoil your fun by telling you, but there are certain hints in it that may answer some of the later questions.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 17-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #55
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Something I wrote ages ago, and didn't actually remember it before accidentally digging up my post with it on another forum I'm a regular at.
Don't ask me what it was supposed to be a beginning of - I actually don't remember. :P
Will look up what title I gave the file on my PC (if it's still actually there), and perhaps remember what I actually wanted the thing to be about. Most likely something to do with Warhammer 40k.

For now I post it here so everyone (myself included) can laugh their ass off at it.

Quote:
Prologue

The universe. Silent, unchanging. And yet teeming with life... Many races have came and gone, many wars begun and ended. Now nothing and nobody remembers them. Their existence was as a blink of an eye to the eternal cycle of stars.
But every once in a while, an event occurs where destiny of millions is forgede by actions of few....

Soon something like that will happen again... a chain of events that can change the future of Mankind... forever.

Space. A blanket of darkness, dotted with thousands upon thousands points of light. They are bright and still as they always were. Just now, a new dot of light comes into existence.
Another star among thousands... but this one is not still... it is moving... it is growing...

...coming closer...

...brighter with every second...

...this is not a star...

And then it is gone.

END OF PROLOGUE.

-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 17-06-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #56
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Something that I saw in a dream last night, as some type of insignia on a 54mm sculpt I was painting (I've dreamed of painting a Warhammer model... now that's creepy o.O).

If anyone has seen a symbol like that somewhere, please tell me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sigil 1.jpg (13.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg sigil lines 2.jpg (17.7 KB, 9 views)

-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 03-08-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #57
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

you're like noe and his arch, it's a sign, you have to build it
Old 03-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #58
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

True.
I'll try drawing it from memory first, so that I've got reference to sculpt from.

-- Reed Richards
Old 06-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #59
karooble

Wow, you have some really fantastic stuff! I love how clean the lines of your sculptures are. I always squish and smudge...

Bravo. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
karooble is offline                         Send a private message to karooble
Old 22-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #60
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

So I went and dusted off the Sylvie model Hardsuit.

Cel-shaded version, WIP.

Fixed some of the shadows and highlights, cleaned up the colors so they don't go outside the lineart

Variant with exposed head.

-- Reed Richards