I agree, the game itself is of the highest quality k:
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 03-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #52
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Chef Boyardee@Dec 1 2004, 08:37 PM
Well, I have to admit, I really did like Final Fantasy Tactics but it was nothing like the other Final Fantasy games. It was more like Shining Force, which is one of my favorite console games.
The story in GBA FFT is sad at the beginning and really it does not look much like any other FF games.

I got FF 1 & 2 Down of Soul, and I just tried it, as I have not much time during next 2 weeks. It's remake of these classics. I wish they'll do same with #3, which was my favorite on SNES.
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 04-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #53
FriarFabulous

I have a question.. What is the examine control? Because I am trying to examine this computer in the first dungeon (Stars Bliss) and I do not understand how to use it.
FriarFabulous is offline                         Send a private message to FriarFabulous
Old 04-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #54
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Approah the computer from the side and just "use" it with the space bar, examining you do with your own eyes k:
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 04-12-2004, 11:56 PM   #55
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Anubis+Dec 3 2004, 06:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anubis @ Dec 3 2004, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chef Boyardee@Dec 1 2004, 08:37 PM
Well, I have to admit, I really did like Final Fantasy Tactics but it was nothing like the other Final Fantasy games. It was more like Shining Force, which is one of my favorite console games.
The story in GBA FFT is sad at the beginning and really it does not look much like any other FF games.

I got FF 1 & 2 Down of Soul, and I just tried it, as I have not much time during next 2 weeks. It's remake of these classics. I wish they'll do same with #3, which was my favorite on SNES. [/b][/quote]
FFT on GBA was excellent. I liked the idea of learning moves from the weapons, it's the only game I have played that does it.

But has FF 1 and 2 been released yet? I downloaded the Rom. Do you know if it is out in Australia or if will be comming out in Australia?
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 05-12-2004, 12:01 AM   #56
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga does the learning moves after aqiring the weapons thing.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 05-12-2004, 12:10 AM   #57
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Really? I downloaded the Rom of that too. Guess I didn't get far enough into it to find that part out.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 05-12-2004, 01:36 AM   #58
einherjar

I have the actual FFTA for GBA, and it is crap compared to FFT for PSX. FFTA has FFIX's skill learning system which is boring and pointless in turn based strategy, and many jobs have the same skills, just with different names and graphics. The story is so spread out that I often forgot what the main story was because I spent so much time clearing missions, and the main story missions don't appear very often. It took me over 80 hours to get to the final boss.

Old 05-12-2004, 02:00 PM   #59
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Paper Mario 1 and 2 both have the learning moves also.
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury
Old 05-12-2004, 08:05 PM   #60
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Does anyone have a strategy for that ghost boss on the path to the road?