Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #131

Umm...Hi. I have KQVI on CD (sitting right in front of me in fact), but i can't make it work. What do i do?

Its the talkie version BTW.[size=2]

Old 06-11-2007, 08:47 AM   #132
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Try using DOSBox to run it.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 08-11-2007, 01:06 AM   #133
Grand Dad
Game Wizzard

I don't about a CD version needing DOSBox, but my Floppy one can be played on XP's DOS com. !

Happy Gaming & PEACE!!!
Grand Dad is offline                         Send a private message to Grand Dad
Old 05-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #134
forever_young
Lurker

Default Kq 6

Hi is Kings Quest 5-6 availbale for download?:confused: I noticed on this site there is detail on both games but not available for download, can anyone help i really want to rekindle my youth LOL
forever_young is offline                         Send a private message to forever_young
Old 05-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #135
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Both games have the NO GO icon, which means, believe it or not, "no go". This means you can't download them, nor can you be directed to any site offering these titles for download.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #136
dyingculture

I started on King's Quest III, but this one is my favorite, it was probably the last new adventure game I played and thoroughly enjoyed. It's odd how almost all of the modern titles in the genre fail to live up to the classics, none of them can even get close to Gabriel Knight 1, King's Quest VI, Space Quest IV, etc, and that's not even mentioning the Lucasarts games. The sequel to this was unbearable, I can't play it for longer than five minutes. Mask of Eternity was an interesting game in many respects, but a King's Quest it was not.

My favorite memory about this series is discovering the hole in the rock in King's Quest II that would show you a preview of Space Quest if you looked into it...good times.
dyingculture is offline                         Send a private message to dyingculture
Old 10-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #137
Doink
Game freak

My memory of Kings Quest 3 is having a spell book copied form somewhere with spelling mistakes :mad: which ment hours of trial and error getting the spelling right. (proof that pirating does't pay:mad
Old 04-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #138
Chalcedony
Lurker

This is one of my favorite all time adventure games, I got the original copy (blue box, about 9 discs) for my christmas, yay! such great memories Still got the guide book to the land of the green isles on my shelf :>
Chalcedony is offline                         Send a private message to Chalcedony
Old 05-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #139
DirkGently
Lurker

hi everbody, i need help... i can't download any part of the kings quest series ... can someone explain step by step how to do?
DirkGently is offline                         Send a private message to DirkGently
Old 05-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #140
Doink
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
hi everbody, i need help... i can't download any part of the kings quest series ... can someone explain step by step how to do?
You can not be serious!! :madlease rather just find another site and ask that question there.