Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-07-2007, 10:31 PM   #281

umm what are the controls? using teh arrow keys dont seem to move my charcter at all >>> <.<

Old 11-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #282

well you still didnt awnser how in the hell does it work

Old 12-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #283
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

X and Y

and arrow keys should work, i have no clue why doesnt your character want to move
Old 18-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #284

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fawfulhasfury @ Dec 5 2004, 10:05 PM) [snapback]34103[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Does anyone have a strategy for that ghost boss on the path to the road?
[/b]

Yes, go back and fight small monsters, when the stats of your them raise try again, don't be lazy!

Old 07-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #285
Guest from Brazil

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(heng @ Jan 2 2007, 01:06 AM) [snapback]272958[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
ok, awesome remake.

several spilleng errors are disturbing, but not THAT annoying, like some of the posters think...
it could've been worse (think "all your base...")

what i found disturbing are the little sidequest that are SO hard to figure out...
isn't there a walkthrough out there, that is unofficial but complete? (i read every word of the official one)

btw, downloaded all review-mentioned files - works fine on first try.
[/b]
The spelling and grammar errors are beyond disturbing, they show a lack of attention. If whoever makes the game can't be bothered to use a spell-checker, I can't be bothered to play it. I stopped and deleted the game after 40 minutes of all-out assault on the English language.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:45 PM   #286
Thumbs up

Okay then... I've got version 2.5 of "Endless Nova"...

I just can't play it simply because the font is crappy.

Any possibility to change font type and/or size...?

Please let me know,

Thank you.

Michal

Old 10-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #287

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest from Brazil @ Oct 7 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]315075[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The spelling and grammar errors are beyond disturbing, they show a lack of attention. If whoever makes the game can't be bothered to use a spell-checker, I can't be bothered to play it. I stopped and deleted the game after 40 minutes of all-out assault on the English language.
[/b]
You should try to get a refund

Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 AM   #288
Thumbs down

Hello again everybody, could you please try to help ?

Please check the pictures and compare fonts...
(1) "bad" font
(2) a good one

I tried with version 2.0 and 2.5 of "Endless Nova" - still the same. Maybe it has something to do with the version of RPGMaker, I have no idea. Maybe there is a patch, some settings or something. Finally, maybe it has something to do with operating system (?!) or something quite different. I dunno. I was looking on google, but sadly without any success. If anyone knows the answer/solution - please let us know (I wrote "us", because I'm not the only one here with this problem; now you can clearly see what the problem was/is - simply because of two links above).

If you have a good (2) font in the game - please upload the whole folder with all files and give us a link. We'll download everything and try it, should help (I hope so...). Also - you can attach the same version of RPGMaker which you use, if you could.

THANK YOU.

Michal

Old 10-10-2007, 08:30 PM   #289

OK, I know the answer.

I took few hour... :/

You just have to change something (quess what...) in Screen Properties (click RMB on your Desktop and enter Properties; or otherwise Start, Settings, Control Panel, Display). Good luck.

Michal

Old 25-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #290

this may be a silly question, but...

are you supposed to be able to see the enemies/sprites before you actually get into battle? i don't see the enemies on the normal console screen at all, and suddenly i'll be thrust into battle with something invisible standing in front of me. it's maddening. is this how it's supposed to be?

thx