Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #91

Okay, so I downloaded the game on my sisters computer, because on mine it wont install, even with DOSbox. I have Windows Vista. Hers is XP and it installed perfectly fine, without DOSbox or anything.... And now, the game works, but it goes really slow. Actually, It goes fast when I change the screen resolution or even sound settings or sometimes when I minimize, wait a minute then go back on, it will go fast but only for a minute, the most. I tried the whole altF8 thigns or whatever, but simba only roars? And as I dont have DOSbox open on this since its not on the computer...

I really didnt understand the DOSbox too. I did what was suggested how to install and all it ever said wa illegal command. Even when I tried to mount, that confused me it would say somethign like "mount lionking so mount must be on c" or something along the liness of that.

If anyone could help me...

Old 18-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #92

oops meant ctrl F8. tried f9 f11 and f12 as well. but since I press ctrl simba just roars.

Old 18-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #93
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Well, our compatibility icons on the game page suggest it won't run properly on anything but DOS or DOSBox. I suggest you give DOSBox a try again Please feel free to ask us for help in our Troubleshooting section, on how to get it up and running. It may be a bit confusing at the beginning, but I'm sure you will get the hang of it.
Old 19-08-2007, 09:38 AM   #94
kbutcher5

Played this back when i was a wee lad, very awesome platform game, especiallyl ike it when he does that little roar
kbutcher5 is offline                         Send a private message to kbutcher5
Old 01-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #95
Guest_Frank_*

Hey pplz i can play the game it runs smooth but it didnt help when i tried to fix the sound. I hit Sound Blaster, then return. then it says its ok but when i start up the game again i dont have the sound.

So i tried re installing but then it keeps whining for this CD insert. Can anybody help me out on this one>?

Old 01-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #96
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Hey pplz i can play the game it runs smooth but it didnt help when i tried to fix the sound. I hit Sound Blaster, then return. then it says its ok but when i start up the game again i dont have the sound.[/b]
Use DOSBox.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 02-10-2007, 03:13 AM   #97
scarslilpyro

wow I just remembered this movie!
scarslilpyro is offline                         Send a private message to scarslilpyro
Old 24-10-2007, 02:08 PM   #98
Guest_sam_*

hey can some one help i dnt even no how to download the game

Old 24-10-2007, 02:38 PM   #99
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You cannot download it. End of story.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 12-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #100
Stinkin_Cheeze
Forum hobbit

Default I found the full version

I just got the whole version--But I can't get past the damn level with the giraffes and monkeys...I suck
Stinkin_Cheeze is offline                         Send a private message to Stinkin_Cheeze