Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #71
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

you just have to try, i have no idea where could be a problem. bring the bot with holding arm in front of the scanner near a door, search for code in one of the diaries, type it in to the terminal
Old 17-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #72
sniper_shot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 17 2007, 04:34 PM) [snapback]299886[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
you just have to try, i have no idea where could be a problem. bring the bot with holding arm in front of the scanner near a door, search for code in one of the diaries, type it in to the terminal
[/b]
Hi _r.u.s.s. thanks for replying.
I've tried several times, but I can assure that it won't work;somewhere I read that a demo version of Bioforge exists. In the demo they assume that you can't go beyond a certain point, so I was wondering if I had the demo version (but I don't think so) and that point was the Guard Room.
sniper_shot is offline                         Send a private message to sniper_shot
Old 17-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #73
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

send me your save=)
Old 17-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #74
sniper_shot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 17 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]299888[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
send me your save=)
[/b]
Alright, here is my savegame. Right in front of the monitor.
sniper_shot is offline                         Send a private message to sniper_shot
Old 17-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #75
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

sorry that it took so long, i had to download the game.
did you actually notice that your savefile says 'demo.im1'?=P (full game saves are like 'gameX.im1', where X is the order number)
it IS the demo version. and my full version from abandonia didnt even want to load the game. so download it from here and i guess it will work=)
Old 17-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #76
sniper_shot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 17 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]299907[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
sorry that it took so long, i had to download the game.
did you actually notice that your savefile says 'demo.im1'?=P (full game saves are like 'gameX.im1', where X is the order number)
it IS the demo version. and my full version from abandonia didnt even want to load the game. so download it from here and i guess it will work=)
[/b]
Thanks. I've just downloaded and now it works. I'm very grateful. This little detail was driving me mad. Thanks again.
Old 17-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #77
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

no problem
Old 22-07-2007, 01:46 PM   #78
fight system sucks

I hate this game. It's one of the most frustrating game i ever played. The fight system sucks. I don't know what direction my character facing, so often i kick in to the air. More, often it happens that on screen my punch get into the enemy, but he got no harm. I do hate it. Whats more, my key pushes are buffered someware (wheel, may be it is dosbox issue) so my character always does one more action then i planed.
The plot is quite interesting, so if there was "good more" or "adventure mode"... do you know any cheats?

Old 22-07-2007, 09:54 PM   #79
memeyou

Oh my! I remember playing this on my AMD 486 DX 100MHz! The box was black with a green robotic hand - the story was kind of creepy - beating stuff with your busted arm and such.
memeyou is offline                         Send a private message to memeyou
Old 17-08-2007, 07:22 AM   #80
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fight system sucks @ Jul 22 2007, 03:46 PM) [snapback]300757[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I hate this game. It's one of the most frustrating game i ever played. The fight system sucks. I don't know what direction my character facing, so often i kick in to the air. More, often it happens that on screen my punch get into the enemy, but he got no harm. I do hate it. Whats more, my key pushes are buffered someware (wheel, may be it is dosbox issue) so my character always does one more action then i planed.
The plot is quite interesting, so if there was "good more" or "adventure mode"... do you know any cheats?
[/b]
Actually, when in combat mode you just need to stop hitting and you will automatically turn to the enemy. Fighting gave me some problems too before realizing this (I was never a RTFM kind of playe it has some lacks i guess), but generally game is not that hard, except for that alien. Camera angles may be a minus to the game but it's still great game.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river