Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 28-04-2007, 12:26 AM   #251
Brazilian Player

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vipin @ Aug 23 2004, 05:04 PM) [snapback]9784[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have completed this game entirely on my own. If you guys need any kind of help, cheat codes, tips and tricks of any stage, then just tell me.
Bye
Vipin
[/b]
Hi ! Someone can help me, please ? How can I kill the skeleton that is over a bridge (level 4 , I think, that one that you fly using a indian carpet at the end of it). I really need to kill him ? Thanks in advance!

Old 28-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #252
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

if you mean the same skeleton in the cave as me, you have to run towards him on the other side, and while fighting keep moving forward, to get him on the opposite side, then keep pushing him to the right and fight til the bridge collapses.. and kills the skeleton

edit: wops thats prince of persia 2.. and seems you had been talking about that one as well
Old 30-04-2007, 07:57 AM   #253
live2enjoy

where is Prince of Persia 2 (the one with nicer graphics but same if not worse gameplay) ??????
live2enjoy is offline                         Send a private message to live2enjoy
Old 30-04-2007, 09:06 AM   #254
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

In the same place as three years ago.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 09-05-2007, 08:17 AM   #255

Prince of persia was one of the first games I ever played. I still remembers those days. I was only around 8-9 years at the time. However, me, my brother and sister could NEVER pass level 3, so, we had to use SHIFT+L to get to Zaffar and use the life cheat to get a lot of lifes and then beat Zaffar. You can run both PoP and PoP2 in windows xp without using DosBOX. What you need to do is to move the folder that contains PoP or PoP2 into the C: directory(the main directory that contains the windows folder, program files folder, etc...). I had a similar problem, where if the folder is not in that directory, it opens a DOS window, then closes it really fast. As for the video of level 7 being done in 20 seconds, that's a fake. Don't get me wrong, it was fantastic to watch, but if you look at it carefully, you notice that when he hits the ground (After he runs back, then quickly runs forward and jumps), you'll see that in an instance(this happens really really quickly), the prince is on the ground and then he's back and standing. What he did was he played the whole level and recorded it. Then he recorded the whole jump, including when he hit the ground and died. He then took the last 10 seconds of the clip from when he finished the level and he just put it over the seconds clip(the clip where he jumped and died). He just overlapped clips and made it look like he found a bug and finished it in 20 seconds . I only finished this game recently about 3 years back, but it took a LONG time, since, I didn't cheat in it (yes, I made that crazy level 3 jump) and then fought off those crazy guards(fat one, level 8 guard). I also discovered tricks along the way that made me finish it faster everytime, but my best time is ~45-50minutes, somewhere there :bleh: .

Old 09-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #256
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

What's the trick to level 3, I remember ages ago that I never managed to reach the gate, let alone reach it in time before it closed again?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:55 AM   #257
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(another_guest @ May 9 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]289698[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
What's the trick to level 3, I remember ages ago that I never managed to reach the gate, let alone reach it in time before it closed again?[/b]
Yes, quite right. The prince graps the edge and pulls himself up under the closing gate.
Not so tricky at all...
Old 13-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #258
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Icewolf @ May 9 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]289700[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Yes, quite right. The prince graps the edge and pulls himself up under the closing gate.
Not so tricky at all...
[/b]
Heh, it was just that I remembered it often took me too much time to get from the far right to the far left of the screen with all the careful jumping + when jumping towards the gate Prince often wouldn't be able to grab the ledge.
So I thought I overlooked something back in the days
Old 31-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #259

Can anyone PLEASE tell me the Mac cheats? Not that I want to use them, but to put me out of my ignorant misery.

Old 31-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #260
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ May 31 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]292357[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[...]Not that I want to use them,[...][/b]
Oh NO, of course NOT!