Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-04-2007, 05:25 AM   #41
live2enjoy

This cartoon was excellent but the game not so much. I think they had a decent Inspector Gadget game but don't remember. Does anyone know another game very similar to this in both control & graphics. It has nothing to do with Inspector Gadget or any other licensed material. Its mostly about science stuff. You are in a construction area and click things... its an old dos game too.

that game was really good for education (for kids)!! anyone know what I'm talking about??
live2enjoy is offline                         Send a private message to live2enjoy
Old 06-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #42
karekristensson
Abandonia nerd

Have fond memories of the cartoon.
karekristensson is offline                         Send a private message to karekristensson
Old 25-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #43
kokuryuhaa
Unhappy Glitches with Game

I've played the game twice all the way up to New York, and each time I can't seem to find the Gadget Roller Skates (I don't think they're needed but the fact I they don't show up is strange). Also, I think I'm missing a part for the device needed to control/stop the robots; I found the batteries, antenna, and computer board (combined them together). If there's something else in the receiving room cabinet (Penny says there is) but I can't pick it up or use it. Help would be very much appreciated!

Old 25-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #44
kokuryuhaa
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokuryuhaa View Post
I've played the game twice all the way up to New York, and each time I can't seem to find the Gadget Roller Skates (I don't think they're needed but the fact I they don't show up is strange). Also, I think I'm missing a part for the device needed to control/stop the robots; I found the batteries, antenna, and computer board (combined them together). If there's something else in the receiving room cabinet (Penny says there is) but I can't pick it up or use it. Help would be very much appreciated!
Ah I forgot I also found the spool of wire, but that's not in the cabinet so I forgot about it. Still can't complete the game though with the four components I found...