Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-01-2007, 04:38 PM   #91

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 18 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]275549[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Please don't post in ALLCAPS.
That's simply rude and will not make your peculiar grammar, spelling and lack of interpunction any less noticeable.
[/b]

WTF is wrong with you

hey look i am sorry about the caps i am so sorry that my grammar is not as good as yours and i am also sorry about the interpunction all i was doing was trying to help but i am sorry next time i will check with you before i post to make sure its alright and you are the one being rude about grammar and everything else

Old 19-01-2007, 11:10 AM   #92
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Grammar etc are one thing, and people usually improve theirs over time.

ALLCAPS is equivalent to shouting. How would you feel if everyone was shouting at you instead of talking normally?
Most people just ignore this kind of posts when reading the forum, because they are simply annoying to read.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 19-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #93

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Jan 19 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]275627[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Grammar etc are one thing, and people usually improve theirs over time.

ALLCAPS is equivalent to shouting. How would you feel if everyone was shouting at you instead of talking normally?
Most people just ignore this kind of posts when reading the forum, because they are simply annoying to read.
[/b]

well i have one thing to tell you and that is no i dont like shouting and i know that allcaps was shouting???
and about grammar and evething esle i am kinda new at this typeing thing so why dont you give me a brake!!!!!!!! and i will tell you whats annoying is you so just get off my back!!!

Old 19-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #94
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Calm down, kid.
I'm just doing my job.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 19-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #95

well you may be doing your job but the point i was making is the way your doing it i am not telling you how to do your job or anything like that its the way you said some things about grammar and caps etc etc that is what was making it sound very rude that is the one and only thing i am replying for if you had said it some other way i would have just left it alone and said nothing else but the thing i am say is this i didnt get on this web site to start a fight i got on here to find things out about street rod 2 not fight and i also hope that in the future we may even become friends

k:

Old 22-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #96
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

You're right. Sorry for sounding the way I did.

-- Reed Richards
Old 13-04-2007, 04:31 AM   #97
Mustang Legend
Lurker

What's up all? After many years of playing this game off and on, I'm finally the new King of the County!

I haven't seen any posts here or anywhere with showing the ending. And I searched hard for tips.

You have to beat the King on all 3 courses, drag, muholland and then the aqueduct. Drag and Aqueduct are cake with practice, Muholland drive is the toughest race by far. I used the 69 Shelby to win. That and the 68 Corvette are equally as fast in my experience.

After that, the same "you did it" text screen from winning street rod one comes up, then it cuts to a highway shot of the sunset. You get out of your car, the King gets out of his, and you get in his car with his girl and speed off, leaving him there standing. It' s just the one scence, but it is animated and good graphics (for the early 90's!).

Please see the screenshots for proof and best of luck in your efforts, just remember Mustangs and American cars rule in games and in real life. k:

King 2
Mustang Legend is offline                         Send a private message to Mustang Legend
Old 17-04-2007, 11:41 PM   #98

i have been looking for a forum like this how do i buy a supercarger for ford? and how do i paint my car with flames?? or just black

Old 19-04-2007, 04:32 AM   #99
live2enjoy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 17 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]287276[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i have been looking for a forum like this how do i buy a supercarger for ford? and how do i paint my car with flames?? or just black
[/b]
LOL that's what Hot Rod American Street Drag is for ;-]

I'm not an expert of Street Rod 1 or 2 but I dont think you can put a super-charger in a ford or flames. But then again I never got to the later stages of the game where you can buy a GT350 and race The King.
live2enjoy is offline                         Send a private message to live2enjoy
Old 18-05-2007, 08:00 PM   #100
Guest_nano_*

[size=3]Where I can get the letters to enter the game?

(put page x line x letter x)

:angry: