Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-02-2007, 12:40 AM   #91

well i'm in New Aurim. The walkthrough tells me to go to the dungeons, which I assume is below...

I'm walking around, navigating seems to be quite a bit easier than I remembered but so far I've only found stairs that go up.

I'm assuming i have to go down to get the 'recruits' and to destroy that gong that keeps going off.

Old 26-02-2007, 12:45 AM   #92
silz
Abandonia nerd

Haha sure. Can you pass me the footman's dragonlance that was awarded from Prince Lyzian? I am gonna duplicate it for both my knight and warrior. It will help make my game easier LOL.
silz is offline                         Send a private message to silz
Old 27-02-2007, 11:17 AM   #93
Rob

Cremz, your cluebook there what does it say about New Aurim?

I was told in a walkthrough to go down to the dungeon after getting told by thenols to get recruits in the dungeon. When I go down the draconians tell me i have to head straight down to my destination no pit stops.

I turned around i dunno why and they flipped out and after that i had to head back

now they want to attack me so i guess i have to start new aurium over again

Old 27-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #94
Rob

Is there anyone else that gets seriously peeved at certain things in this game ?

New Aurim when your transporting the recruits

Take a step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter,

OK I GET IT, I GET IT ALRIGHT!?!? there behind me stop telling me and slowing me down! #$^&$# you!

and the gong step, step "the gong goes off somewhere below," press enter, every 3 steps

i want to pull my hair out :w00t:

Old 27-02-2007, 02:25 PM   #95
duck rogers

From here you can download Cluebook

http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.ph...wnload_name.ASC
duck rogers is offline                         Send a private message to duck rogers
Old 27-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #96
silz
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rob @ Feb 27 2007, 03:09 PM) [snapback]281191[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Is there anyone else that gets seriously peeved at certain things in this game ?

New Aurim when your transporting the recruits

Take a step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter, step forward, "draconians trample behind you" press enter,

OK I GET IT, I GET IT ALRIGHT!?!? there behind me stop telling me and slowing me down! #$^&$# you!

and the gong step, step "the gong goes off somewhere below," press enter, every 3 steps

i want to pull my hair out :w00t:
[/b]
Yeah it gets pretty frustrated at times. Which level are you in now? The bad guys are doing a ritual where there are corrupting the good dragon eggs into evil smelly draconians. So each time they did the trample action, you are bound to hear it because there are gazilions of draconians gathering at that spot.
Old 27-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #97
Rob

Well New Aurim is finished guys. I didn't stop the egg currupting cermony in time though
i hope that dont screw things up much.

so now i'm in Hawkbuff, farthest i've been. Played around in there years ago just to look around. Its a mapping nightmare!

I don't map things out on paper but i got the clue book to work.

Its still a nightmare! Its a friggen Architechtural nightmare

if by some miracle i get through this part of the game i should be home free to finish the game

Old 02-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #98
Rob

Cremz how far are you?

i think i'm going to make it to the end this time, Hawkbuff turned out to be a lot easier than expected. Just grab Davik and tell him to take you the Senate and all of a sudden your fighting a few battles and its done. So i just got B'ior and Blackwater glade and then the towers

Old 05-03-2007, 12:49 AM   #99
silz
Abandonia nerd

I am at the Draconian caves. I've played through this game numerous time already because I discovered a cheat factor in the gnome area. I replayed many times at lvl 40 since this is the only high level AD&D games back then. I realized their spells are a little limited compared with BGII heh. Anyway turn-based games has their pluses. Have you played Temple of Elemental Evil yet? That is a great game too.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #100
Rob

Good to hear from you again Cremz. Years ago i pushed a red mage to level 40 by repetetious battles.

This time around though was just a straight push to the end.
I got my 2 knights up to level 18 and my red mage ended up level 24.
Several characters are ready to level up but they can't because i'm in the Tower of Flame.

Finally there, could have won by now but been playing a day or two then a day or two off. I tell you, that draconian battle on level 3 of the tower is VERY HARD. I'm not cheating this time around but i have a boat load of goodies.

Did you guys know that you can get your AC up to 20
My knight has an dex of 17 so maybe 21 is even possible
put on the helm +3, solamic plate, shield +4, ring +4 and you'll get it! =)

Anyway that draconian battle I found 9 enchanted draconians on one side and at least 8 more on the other. They just love delay blast fireball and exploded and zapping you when you hit them and closing in on you so you have to hit them. Then when your doing well and think you've won....WAIT disinegrate one or two of yoru best characters so that your really forced to start over. Cause thats what that does really, i mean who wants to make a new characters with starter gear?