Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-12-2006, 05:58 AM   #351

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nickybird @ Dec 5 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]270326[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hey...I realize this is probably hopeless but is there anywhere I can download this game? The first time I got it I played it for about 8 hours straight over and over..and I really miss it. I love it still more then any of the current eye candy games out there...download, or buy for something besides 50 bucks on Ebay?...
Please?

Help a game addict girl?
Nickybird
[/b]
Never mind. Sister thought it said Strategy GUIDE...

Old 11-12-2006, 01:06 AM   #352
bw

Runs fine in DosBox on WinXP, thanks for the cool old game... couldn't get the manuals though.

Old 11-12-2006, 02:32 AM   #353
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

You can find the manual and the spell book at replacementdocs.com I just checked.
Old 13-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #354
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nickybird @ Dec 5 2006, 07:51 AM) [snapback]270326[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Hey...I realize this is probably hopeless but is there anywhere I can download this game? The first time I got it I played it for about 8 hours straight over and over..and I really miss it. I love it still more then any of the current eye candy games out there...download, or buy for something besides 50 bucks on Ebay?...
Please?

Help a game addict girl?
Nickybird
[/b]
From Abandonia, of course.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 18-12-2006, 08:34 PM   #355
Seiat
Lurker

I have a question... Probably will go unanswered, but here goes.
There used to be a really sweet master of magic editor (might have been a hex editor), where you could do awesome things like for example, change it so Sky Drakes were 2 units instead of just 1 unit, or you could have 6 Hell Hounds in one unit instead of 4. I think you could do a whole bunch of other neat things with it too.
Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere. It used to be found at the Master of Magic Resource Center, but now that it's gone under I can't find it anywhere else. I don't even remember what it's called it's been so long.... it makes me want to bash my head against a brick wall, as shown here ---> :wallbash:

If anyone has any information at all, like where i could find it, if something similar exists (change number of units), or even the name of this editor, I would greatly appreciate if you were to tell me! Please post or e-mail me at ' the_afro_is_back@hotmail.com ' if you know anything at all about this editor. Thank you!

Sincerely, Jonny B.
Seiat is offline                         Send a private message to Seiat
Old 20-12-2006, 05:58 AM   #356
Phoenix Harper
Cool

This Game is one of THE GREATEST!! I played it back in 1995 till my eyes hurt and my hands were about to fall off! There is one thing though that bugs the hell out of me.....WHY IN GOD'S NAME DIDNT MICROPROSE MAKE A SEQUEL????? WHY?? :angry: :wallbash: Sigh...It is ALWAYS the older games that are much, MUCH better than the newer stuff that is out there now.

Old 20-12-2006, 09:57 PM   #357
Saphire
Abandonia nerd

Well not always, there are some good new games too. It's just the memories that are connected to a certain time period, which we don't want to see going. Though in one thing I agree with you - the "great time of boom of the games" has passed, it became harder to find new ideas for games and eventhough there're still good (yet) games coming out, they're not as great as those of some years before, and many games are simply coming out for financial reasons, not game fun.
But instead of complaining about lack of a sequel - why not make something good yourself? k:
Saphire is offline                         Send a private message to Saphire
Old 21-12-2006, 12:21 AM   #358
laiocfar
NOD Commander

something like.... A FAN´S SEQUEL???
Old 21-12-2006, 06:45 AM   #359
niceguysfinishlast>:P

Could someone please help me out and tell me the procedure for applying the patch?

Old 02-01-2007, 10:15 AM   #360
Pluvius

Is there anyway i can improve my dosbox..help appreciated

1)increase the hard disk size of my virtual c: in dos box.The default is 100++ mb.

2)Im trying to play masters of magic.but its real damn slow and glitchy.

3)Im tryin to use this dosbox to play LORDS 2 and other games released during the pentium 1(133 mhz) and pentium pro era (166 MHZ).Maybe ill be experimental with games like warcraft too.However,my game glitches and suddenly,it hangs..any help is apppreciated

Pls email to [BEEEP]@yahoo.com thanks ..if u wish to reply via this website for everyone to read.,pls email me to stating so,with the url,where u replied in.