Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-11-2006, 10:24 PM   #221
laiocfar
NOD Commander

simpervy: there are dialogue when the emperor ask Ali for an especial favor and he gives 50 gold ingots to make the ottoman empire growth and growth. This is a free event, you dont needed anything to payback. To be sure if you dont got a king mission, go to palace, enter if you got an unacoplished mission, you should see some dialogue about it like "we arent still allied with X number of ports. You will give up?"

Madie: in more of characters (Joao for sure, but i dont remember about others), you need to advance the plot to have japan in the map. For Joao, until the missionary doesnt start to ask you at every stop about Sipangu, you cant find it (Sipangu=Japan). To trigger this, i think that you need to be told at some tavern or at Lisboa after saving your father´s head... to truth, i dont remember but i can help you to advance the plot if you get stucked.
Old 26-11-2006, 10:00 AM   #222

laiocfar

I finally managed to find zipangu. But the reason why Hans asked about it, i dont know, i think when you enntire map is complete and then add one year or so he will ask it.

greetings madie

Old 07-12-2006, 01:42 AM   #223
vektorthunder

guys, where in the world is Timbuktu ??? ... some guy at the pub mentioned the position but i don't remember it. And i forget in what port is that pub ...

i want to buy crusader sword

Old 07-12-2006, 06:40 AM   #224
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

It's located in Mali, see map. The way to get there is to sail below the whole "lobe" of which Mali is part. Then you'll find a river going straight north. I don't remember which side of the split to take further north, I seem to remember you had to take the west branch.
Just stock up on food & water so you can survive for 25 days from the port closest to that river (at a decent speed of course), that should be more than enough to find Timbuktu.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:26 PM   #225
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Yes, as another_guest said you should mount the river at south part of occidental africa and turn the left to get to Timbuktu. In general, your fleet speed up when mounting the river and speed down when going back to sea, as the river take many turns there isnt an uniform speed while navigating it.
Old 08-12-2006, 02:21 AM   #226
vektorthunder

ah i see, it's like hidden port. No wonder i couldn't find it.
Thank you very much another_guest and laiocfar ! i really appreciate it ...

Old 08-12-2006, 09:19 PM   #227
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Nope, there are many inland ports that only can be reached by rivers. A little spoiler: some river in Brazil taht isnt either the Amazon of the Parana (well Parana is in Argentina), the Yellow river in China and... Basra is a little on the Euphrates/Tigris delta.
Old 13-12-2006, 05:29 PM   #228

Even the Crusader armor is the best armor in game for sure, I still think Blue Crescent is better than any other * level weapons. I've tried the Crusader sword, Muramasa, and the sword you can buy from an inland african town. None of those is more powerful than Blue Crescent. And it's easy to use too! Just strike everytime and no matter how bad at fighting your character is, you can always win the duel. No dodge/parry needed at all.

Old 15-12-2006, 05:40 PM   #229
laiocfar
NOD Commander

All combos of secret weapons are nearly invicibles.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #230
forte712
Lurker

Hi, new here

I love this game so much, I have played this game at least a dozen times, on my 386

Anyway, if you have the Crusader armor, no matter what weapon you use, just use Parry and Strike (never block, dodge, thrust, or slash), and you'll never get hit. :w00t:

Well.. that is my experience anyway..

forte712 is offline                         Send a private message to forte712