Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-11-2006, 07:48 AM   #41

I just can't find "life and death code.txt" anywhere. Please help!!!!

Old 19-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #42
chickenman
Hero Gamer

Thumbs down

I made a video that shows you how to do the first operation: HERE
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 23-01-2007, 06:09 AM   #43
crwydryny

WOW this game is adictive. I was up until 6am trying to preform operation after operation without much luck much to the amusement of one of my friends. and the one time I get all the way through I find I didn't make a big enough inscision and couldn't remove the apendix LOL. ah well at least I'm keeping the undertaker in buisness LOL
crwydryny is offline                         Send a private message to crwydryny
Old 17-02-2007, 12:41 PM   #44
Sartoris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mawii @ Jan 29 2007, 03:59 AM) [snapback]276943[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I downloaded this game and just played it for six hours straight. It was really fun. I beat all the modules. The last module was a PAIN though. Really fun and comical... I totally got a kick out of it... great game!
[/b]
Anybody know whether the LAD3 is abandonware yet(maybe that's not it's real name, I don't remember anymore, but it was done after the first two, and by the same team)?
Sartoris is offline                         Send a private message to Sartoris
Old 19-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #45

hi, I have been searching for something for my mum for ages and I wondered if you guys could help me out. She has been looking for a game she used to have where you are a doctor in a hospital and you perform operations and things, and it sounds a lot like 'life and death'. however, she says you work yourself up through the game (get promoted or something I think) and eventually get to brain surgeon.
Do any of you have any idea what game she is talking about?! Thanks!

Oh, and I think it was around in the late 80s/early 90s, as I remember her playing it when I was a kid.

Thanks!

Old 19-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #46
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Might be Life And Death 2: The Brain.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 22-02-2007, 10:23 PM   #47

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Feb 19 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]279988[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
[/b]

Thanks! Did that one start with 'simple' doctoring (I have no idea what it started with, but for examples sake, say: broken arm) and then progress? Did it deal with all parts of the body or just the brain?

..I should really register for this forum, shouldn't I!

Old 22-02-2007, 10:30 PM   #48
relinquiae
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 22 2007, 11:23 PM) [snapback]280559[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Feb 19 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]279988[/snapback]
Quote:
[/b]

Thanks! Did that one start with 'simple' doctoring (I have no idea what it started with, but for examples sake, say: broken arm) and then progress? Did it deal with all parts of the body or just the brain?

..I should really register for this forum, shouldn't I!
[/b][/quote]

right, that was me! same questions as above, but now I've registered you can put a username to the text ;o)
relinquiae is offline                         Send a private message to relinquiae
Old 23-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #49
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

As far as I know, L&D II only concerned brain surgery and neurochirurgy.
It's downloadable from here, so you might want to snatch it to play and see it it's really the one you're looking for.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 08-03-2007, 03:23 AM   #50

is there a way to toggle between the game and the code file on xp?