Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 05-09-2006, 10:14 AM   #1
melthas
Abandonia nerd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elwood @ Sep 5 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]252858[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Try running the executable in compatability mode. Right-click the game executable and head for the properties - go to the compatability tab, click the box for run this game in compatability mode for... and select win 95, if it isn't already selected. Then click run in 256 colours and click OK. Try running it then.

I haven't tried this, since I don't have the game (having owned it on both amiga and PC back in the day, tis very annoying not to be able to relive the glory days.), but it works for a lot of games around that age.

If that doesn't work, try running the executable through DOSBox - it may be a windows game but I suspect it relies on having DOS access.
[/b]
I was well able to play it with my XP laptop so no compatibility mode should be necessary in fact. Anyway it could be useful to try the first advice but the latter won't work. Game exe file is a windows one. It tells that it can only be run under windows when you try to run it in dos or dosbox (I tried it before).
melthas is offline                         Send a private message to melthas