Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-05-2006, 04:35 AM   #31
dsma_bell

I have a problem on level 6. I've beaten this level already, but I didn't find a way to the cross-shaped area a bit northeast of the middle. I thought, I just tried everything out, but this little peace of the map is still a secret to me. Can somebody help me with that?

Old 01-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #32
zlazz

You've missed the switch in the room where the IceBlaster is. This opens the way to the last diamond-shaped area.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #33
zlazz

Whoops. The following should have referred to the enquiry about level 7 where someone had a problem getting to the end of the level. You've missed the switch in the room where the IceBlaster is. This opens the way to the last diamond-shaped area. The other reply was not quite accurate as you have the option of returning to level 2 from level 8 should you wish. Be warned also that you must carry a key into level 8 otherwise you cannot get through it.

Old 08-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #34
zz top
Lurker

Hi
Is possible directly return from level 8 on level 2 or 3 ?
I'm on level 8 but I don't have a key

Help
zz top is offline                         Send a private message to zz top
Old 16-06-2006, 12:49 AM   #35
Ahnassi
Forum hobbit

This game surely needs a walktrough.
I also stuck in level 3 (slime)
Ahnassi is offline                         Send a private message to Ahnassi
Old 21-06-2006, 11:09 PM   #36
stu

kinda stuck on level 10, do you have to complete the puzzles in order to finish the game?
or can you just wait for the final battle, i tried waiting had the shield and unloaded about 50 rounds from the ice blaster before i bit the dust
also what is the deal with the south puzzle??

Old 28-06-2006, 11:28 PM   #37
Zlazz

Nightmare on Elm Street - Level 10
Following Amanda's hint (which doesn't show on version 1 of this game - grrr!) you have to solve the puzzle to the south by putting Freddy's hat into the middle of a grid of fire. When this is done you are transported back to the main arena and then need to go west to put the glove into a similar grid with spikes. These two tasks are interchangeable and not terribly difficult. The last puzzle is to the east and mighty hard to finish off. It involves using wall-levers and hidden switches in spike pits to alter a system of rooms and passages into a recognisable cross when viewed through the map. When this is done you are transported into a small room where you need to place the cross into the midst of a grid of water-bottles. Then it's back to the arena and north to arm up before the last transport into battle against Freddy. All you need for this is a weapon and as much hypnocil as you can carry.

Without the shield from the Control room on level 8 you'll be destroyed almost immediately but if you have it and (preferably) the tazer the trick is to shoot the snake's head numerous times while watching your health level. If necessary cut and run for a recharge of hypnocil then return. If you gert the snake to follow you it's easier to line up for his head-shot. The shield works automatically and the battle will be over very quickly so good luck. Speed is of the essence and the battle certainly doesn't take long to be decided one way or another.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:33 PM   #38

I am in level 7 , and i stuck in the room , when includes 4 bottles of holy water, and i dont know how can iget out of this hall.Somebody helps me!

Old 08-07-2006, 10:33 PM   #39
Guest_Freddy_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am in level 7 , and i stuck in the room , when includes 4 bottles of holy water, and i dont know how can i get out of this hall. Somebody help me!
You need to put the 4 bottles of holy water around the center diagram or whirlpool or whatever it is. You sorta place them on the ground around it in a cross formation.

Also, does anyone know what the deal is on level 8, when you go back to level 2 to get the hat... what are you supposed to do with it and is there any way to keep the hat from attacking you while you are carrying it?

Last edited by arete; 23-03-2010 at 05:39 AM. Reason: removed html code

Old 22-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #40

If you have the crucifix from this level the hat dont attacked you.And you need it the last level.