Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-05-2006, 08:50 PM   #191
Guest_Paladin

Quote:
Originally posted by narkooegle@May 5 2006, 04:57 PM
Does anyone know how expensive the cruiser is????

I tried to bye one, and i had like 300.000!!!!
it cant be that expensive
i dont hope i have a bug :help:
340 000 Cr

After beating morgrul, money is not a problem for me.

I managed to eliminate them before 2929-11-18 when morgrul-kall alliance defeats phelonians, but I cannot attack kall until then so good bye phelonians anyway. I got the message that the alliance declares war to me, but kall were still friendly - I couldn't attack them. Later kall fleet arived and battle started but no enemies appeared on battle screen :] The kall fleet remained on New Earth orbit for the rest of game and even appeared as green dots on the right side of battle screen when I was attacked by League :]

After defeating morgrul It took me 5 months to fortify economy and building army to 100 fighter and 15 destroyer. This army was sufficient to defeat league (with addition of 20 aircraft). So I fast forwarded a lot :]
For Earth I bought 5 destroyer, 2 cruiser and 20 missile launcher more. Also I had to buy some fighters to get 100 again as I lost about 40. Again sufficient. It was too easy had only one regular attack after defeating morgrul

Old 09-05-2006, 07:04 AM   #192
Icewolf
Il Lupone

Send a message via ICQ to Icewolf

One thing that I experienced I found extremely annoying:

All of a sudden every Trooper costs 68647 Raenium but all the other raw materials are still the same. Too bad I saved before I noticed and now it's in my savegame!!!

Not enough: From some moment on Amnesty I goes high speed around the sun. That's also locked in my savegame..

So it's all because I have to start over again and my savegame is really good!!!

:ranting:
Old 09-05-2006, 08:01 AM   #193
?sop

one question:
when defeating earth???
should one attack earth first, or mars or europa first????

Old 10-05-2006, 08:08 PM   #194
narkooegle
Forum hobbit

Send a message via ICQ to narkooegle

Hi again, i would also like to have answered ?sop question:
when defeating earth???
should one attack earth first, or mars or europa first????

Now i want to talk about battle-tactics, on the ground.

Cause until now i have lived with very poor battle tactics on the ground, i always end up destroying most of my tanks.
But then i read someone talk back there about making a kind of trap for them.
Making their tanks roll toward my forces, and then flank them.....
And does the same tactic aply now that i have misile tanks and airplanes???

anyway here is my battleplan:

my new tactic is now, to place my units in a semi-circle, then let their forces aproach me, to attack the bate (tanks), then flank then with airplanes and missile-tanks

Does anyone have a better tactic (please), because i would like have a better tactic, because i get beaten a lot.

To host image, i just take a screenshot, with either the print screen button or dos-box built in function ctrl+f5, which will lay a png.file in your capture-folder under dos-box folder, i then used http://imageshack.us/, to host the image. and the host it here.
(this i wrote was mainly something i wrote to my self, so that i did not forget
narkooegle is offline                         Send a private message to narkooegle
Old 10-05-2006, 09:38 PM   #195
Guest_Paladin

If you have technological advantage, number of enemy units doesn't matter.
You just let them come into firing range of your unit and hit retreat before they can return fire :]
Unless you are defending...

If both you and enemy have missile launchers, notice that missiles from one tank kill two target tanks, missiles from two tanks kill five, so its best to lineup groups of 2 against enemy groups of 5 :]

Old 19-05-2006, 09:35 AM   #196
guest man

how do you get your troopers/battletanks/airplanes into ground battle i just cant figure that out!

Old 19-05-2006, 09:43 AM   #197
guest man

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormrider@Dec 13 2004, 05:29 PM
Many people have problems with this game, me too! I´ve found some great hints here
http://dlh.net/chtdb/chtview.php?lan...=pc&disp=e4005

So after reading this all the problems were gone, BUT it is still a HARD game witch MUCH micro management. But it´s great.
nvm this helped me alot sorry for double posting

Old 19-05-2006, 10:12 AM   #198
Hrothgar

Quote:
Originally posted by guest man@May 19 2006, 09:35 AM
how do you get your troopers/battletanks/airplanes into ground battle i just cant figure that out!
Quote:
* how do you get your troopers/battletanks/airplanes into ground battle i just cant figure that out! wallbash.gif

When you fly your army to a enemy system, make sure that you have added your troopers, tanks and airplanes to your army. Fly to the enemy system, zoom out, so that you see the planet and its moons, chose your fleet, and chose the option attack ground, which takes the form of a riffel or blaster. The first your fleet does, is eliminate the enemy fleet. The they attack the ground. Before the attack, you have to add your tanks and airplanes into battlegroups or units or whatever, add them there, and press on attack, and the you should attack with all units...... but the computer, should also add them for you.

Old 19-05-2006, 05:33 PM   #199
guest man

ya but i wass wondering how to ge them on the ships but that website helped me because i didnt notice the red arrow in the bottom right corner thanks anyways :Titan:

Old 19-05-2006, 07:03 PM   #200
guest man

ok what the fudge i keep on getting a security message which asks which day is it how do you get past that