Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #32
link632

The requirements are not that high-end. You'll need a 64 MB videocard, a 512 MB Ram and at least a 1.4 Gh Processor (I found these specs in some site.. Can't recall what the address was, though). See? What did I tell you? It seems the requirements are rather low-end. // Also, about the size: Hmm.. I think it won't be as large as some people assume it would be. I mean, after you evolve, you won't exactly be going back, right? So, logically speaking, the previous species you were in is going to be deleted (in some way). And about the environment getting bigger as you evolve, I think some of you are just thinking that way because... erm... it's hard to explain. Think the hair on your head and a stack of hay. There's just as much stuff happening in the hair of your head and in a stack of hay. Just look at it ratio-wise (but, don't forget to discard the bacteria activity in the haystack, because in the game, you won't be dealing with bacterias anymore when you've evolved to a bigger creature. You'll only be dealing with what's visible in the naked eye. THIS is what I meant by former species being "deleted in some way.") This means that however big the memory (and space) you're using up when you're a bacteria, most likely it's going to remain the same when you're a dinosaur (or something). Catch my drift? Hehehe.. Probably not.
link632 is offline                         Send a private message to link632