Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #41
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Frenzied in terror, I tried to find the Eject button, but it was nowhere to find. Suddenly I reached for the button with the flashing lights, and I pressed it. "You have requested help. Now scanning for problem and sloution..." The gadget started to emit light-rays accross the cockpit, probably scanning for problems. "You are in immediate danger, you have to bail out" and the gadget silenced. I thought I was done for, but the gadget started again "The ejecting device is under the seat" It said with a particularly mocking voice. I reached under the seat and pulled the red strap.

Suddenly two strong seatbelt swung accross my shoulders and pessed me in the seat, I felt like it was goning to strangle me to death. I heard a loud mechanic "CLANG!" and I started to fall. I landed in a dark space. Another mechanic "CLANG!" and it was all dark. Suddenly a huge detonation shook the ship and everything around me started to shake like hell. I lost conciousness for a second, when I regained my control I was in the escape pod straped firmly in my seat an I was driftin away from the debris field I called once my ship. I felt empty. Drifting in space in an escape pod...

Suddenly the green button started to flash and beep, like it was calling for me to push it. I saw no other choice but to comply....

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 21-01-2006, 01:00 AM   #42
Sameeralord
Game freak

I pressed the green button and nothing seemed to happen. At the same moment I saw another meteor closing in towards my escape pod. OH MAN LEAVE ME ALONE !! I screamed :tai: . . Some new text appeared on my screen. WORMHOLE created it read. It seems that the green button has created a wormhole. I didn't know where in the world the worm hole would take me but it is lot better than waiting for the meteor to crash. I directed my pod towards the worm hole. The meteor was coming at a very fast rate. OH NO AM I TOO LATE!!
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 21-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #43
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

I willed the pod forward as much as possible, and i felt the very atoms in my body and the pod under my fingers stretch forwrd towrads the hole. It didnt hurt, more like a little tingle. The meteor drifted at an alarming rate. I was almost all in the hole, my whole figure stretched like elastic... and the meteorwent past, but not before it just nicked the rear part of the pod. The ship went into a slight spin, but because it was being stretched at the time, all the atoms that'd been stretched snapped back into place with the equivelent of an atom whiplash. The pod spun into the hole, but i didnt notice because my whole body was on fire, to the core, and the atoms in the ships were red hot. The pain was unbearable, the air turned to flames in y throat. I couldnt breathe. I fell unconscious, the pod drifting through abyssal unkown...
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 21-01-2006, 09:51 AM   #44
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I was unconsicous.

I saw a very weird dream.

Mr. Black, Sephiroth was in that dream.

"Thanks to you, you ruined my plan to destroy the earth"

I looked at him without saying anything. Then he continued.

"Worm-hole caused a sling effect, which hurled the asteroid towards my ship. I and everyone else aboard died."

I still kept looking at him.

"However, my spirit managed to escape. I will find you and kill you..."

Then, he attacked me.

I waked up screaming and sweating.

Then i noticed, that the pod has landed.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 21-01-2006, 05:05 PM   #45
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I opened my eyes and looked out. I saw a metallic wall, nothing else. The green button was on the floor, not showing any sign of life. Creating a wormhole was probably too big bite for a little button, mushave been depleted or something. The pod itself was dead too. I took whatever equipment I could salvage and put them into a backpack, opened the pod's door as I saw the air is clear outside (In every meaning). I crawled out of the pod and looked around. I was in a big metallic hall. I saw deep space behind the pod but the athmosphere was in, so there must be some forcefield there. The hall was dark and simple, I saw nobody around. I took out the scanner from my backpack and scanned my surroundings. The scanner showed that the hall was made from some unknown alloy.
"Hello?!...Anybody home?!" - I yelled. My voice echoed through the hall but no response. Okay at least I tried. The scanner shows no lifesigns. I went to the forcefield and looked at the stars outside. I touched the field. Like I was touching glass, soft waves ran through where I touched it.

It seems I'm on a deserted space station. Maybe the pod's auto-pilot system took me here with it's last breath. Hmm... I have to look around...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 23-01-2006, 09:40 AM   #46
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

I took a closer look at my surroundings. The whole place was empty. Completly empty. Nothing. Not a single speck of dust, except me and the pod. The walls were flat, with ridges going right round the sides, stopping at the edge leading to space. There didnt appear to be any way out.I gazed into the space beyond through the field. I was going to die here. Then a shiver ran down my back, ever so slightly, and the sound of a breath...
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 23-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #47
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

I sat down on the floor. I was just thinking about eating my toes for breakfast, when suddenly someone said something:

"Welcome to the Edge of the space, visitor"

I turned back and saw two persons.

"Um...hello. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Vincent Valentine and this is my partner, Cammy White. Were the guardians of the Edge of the Space" Said the tall man.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 25-01-2006, 07:24 AM   #48
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

"Dont let Cammy's skimpy leotard put you off, we want to help" said the vincent guy.
"How can you help me" I said, unable to avart my gaze from Cammy.
"Sephiroth must be stopped, and you are too weak and poorly equipped to make any sort of attack on him." said Cammy, looking down on me coldly. I got up, in a desperate attempt to make myself look less pathetic. She pushed me back down and i landed hard on my bum. It hurt. I satrted to cry. so much for macho.
"Get up and come with us"
Old 25-01-2006, 08:22 AM   #49
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

They helped me up and I went following them. They walked up to the wall. Then they got out some metallic gizmo gadget and hit a blue button. And the wall and the force field sort of glided away. And there was thin space aorund us. Then Vincent hit another button and a dark blue space ship appeared before us. It was relatively big. Enough for about 4 people. Cammy opened the door and said 'Get in.'
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 25-01-2006, 09:10 AM   #50
Sameeralord
Game freak

Ok!! show me the skills you have said Vincent. I was bit shocked with this. I did learn some shooting skills in the military camp but it was nothing compared to the shooting show that was put upon by Vincent. Vincent didn't take long to understand me. Ok you are going to need lot of skills to beat Sephiroth. I'm going to teach you Shooting skills. After that I'll give you the location of LIU KANG to learn the PHYSICAL KOMBAT. Ok then shall we begin our first shooting lesson....
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord