Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2005, 12:49 PM   #61
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

I can see why people might want to use OpenOffice or whatever instead of Microsoft Office (it's pretty bloody expensive for starters), but as far as OSs go, Windows is the best, full stop.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 25-10-2005, 01:23 PM   #62
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

The best? I sure hope not. Then again, I'm not computer-savvy enough to be able to switch to anything else, so I'm stuck with it anyway.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 25-10-2005, 01:59 PM   #63
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

People will argue the case for Linux or whatever, but I personally can't be bothered to type coding in for six hours to get an inferior version of MS Word working.

On the other hand, fair play to you if you can be bothered. I'm sure that it's way more customisable and probably uses a lot less CPU power than Widnose.
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 25-10-2005, 06:08 PM   #64
Taskmaster
Super Freak

We could all go back to Microsoft Bob! :w00t:
Old 25-10-2005, 06:47 PM   #65
skittles04

Quote:
Originally posted by Taskmaster@Oct 25 2005, 06:08 PM
We could all go back to Microsoft Bob! :w00t:
LOL if we did that we would only be helping i guess u could say a real life version of darth vader .... LOL ..... now so u all know i never take sides with no one history has taught me never to take sides look at all the wars .... italy teamed up with germany in ww2 and the germans stab them in the back and invaded them ...same with the soviets and the ppls of eastern europe soviets liberaited them but stayed on insted and made things worse then the germans did but i will give it to the soviets they never picked on one indavidual group they picked on ppl as a whole ... what am i saying .... sweet jeus marry mother of josphe ... im a communist and yet im bashing the ppl i support excuse me while i bash my head against the wall in punishment.
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 25-10-2005, 06:52 PM   #66
troop18546
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by skittles04@Oct 25 2005, 08:47 PM
im a communist
I bet youd get your a$$ kicked saying that at the street where I live. :whistle:
troop18546 is offline                         Send a private message to troop18546
Old 25-10-2005, 07:02 PM   #67
skittles04

Quote:
Originally posted by troop18546+Oct 25 2005, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (troop18546 @ Oct 25 2005, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skittles04@Oct 25 2005, 08:47 PM
im a communist
I bet youd get your a$$ kicked saying that at the street where I live. :whistle: [/b][/quote]
hahahahah well i live in a domorcay and in a domocracy u can support what ever politcal agender u wish ... and wen the fire rain comes and kills us all will all this bull crap we r talking at the moment even matter .... wen we see the four horsmen will any one really care ??? but to make it more clearer for u since u r singling that litle bit out that im a communist yes im a COMMUNIST castro is by far one of the best politcial leaders i have ever seen better then ur bush any way ... least he dont go startin muck then wen the bombs have finnished falling come and see the damage he has coursed .... castro would be at the front lines fighting with his brothers in arms .... his fellow communists..... so yes im a proud member of the cpa ... (communist party of australia) but i also be a juggalo thug/scrub i be a underground freak show in other words... *clears throat* for more infomation on juggalos and the underground community please feel free to consult ur local juggalo or nearst juggalo messaging board.... thank you i hope u have enjoyed urflight with juggalo air please put your tables in the upright and locked possitions.
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 26-10-2005, 04:34 AM   #68
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

At least most of us can spell properly. Geez, don't shame our democracy like that...

I would have to say that the united states is more of a corporate republic, for those of you who have played Activision's Civilization: Call to Power. Stupid behind people. This isn't a democracy...
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 26-10-2005, 04:42 AM   #69
Nikson
Game Wizzard

Quote:
so yes im a proud member of the cpa ... (communist party of australia)
Oh man, that means I'm in the same country as this individual :blink:
Nikson is offline                         Send a private message to Nikson
Old 26-10-2005, 05:57 AM   #70
skittles04

hahaha call me a dummy all u like ... but u all know that the usa will get its just deserts one day cuz of its agressive ways...
Closed Thread