Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2005, 12:45 AM   #41
skittles04

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Oct 25 2005, 12:38 AM
@ little piggy (where the hell is the big bad wolf when you need him)
if that was true you would have ignored me ages ago but you continue to post in an effort to have the last word, which i understand becuase at the end of the day you are human, and have an ego.
you never attacked me. you attacked strangelove. but at the end of the day if i see someone flame someone i respect i kind of have it in for that person for then on.
becuse i am human, and i also have an ego. (ie i like to see myself as a defender which i know is pure b.s but whatever)
but what really gets me angry is when people see practices like microsofts as being normall buisness.
becuse it blatantly isnt.
you seem really confused by the differences to the point where you are digging out the most pointless quote ever in an attempt to *defend* a point that you are now claiming is pointless.....
one minute you pretend to be really young the next minute you put on maturity, i really do begin to think you are some fat dodgy 40 year old.
oh and so what you are from s.a. i am english, but i didnt get my first pc untill 4 years ago. i had a speccy when i was a kid, becuse they were cheap as dirt, country dont make much diffrence, if you were from like ethopia or something then fair enuff, but the same divides are evrywhere. regardless of country. some people got all the tools from a young age some of us have to break our backs to buy them whatever, just whatever.
gaaahhh.
i was enjoying chatting about oldschool games...
but i cant let muck like microsofts practices are *just buisness* slide.
omg he aint worth the waste of engery u use on get angery at him ... just be the better person and ignore him .... fighting solvs nothing ... look at all the crap going on over in iraq that is straight up proof that fighting solvs nothing if anything it makes more problems.
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 25-10-2005, 12:48 AM   #42
skittles04

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy+Oct 25 2005, 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Blood-Pigggy @ Oct 25 2005, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skittles04@Oct 24 2005, 07:38 PM
so u know i had a amiga commador 64 and it* had a floppy drive ...* had two infact .... and had a seprate power suply box u had to turn on nd off and yes just too many bits and bobs for me ... thats why i like my 256* less parts
Yeah, that's about what we had.
I remember I still have Commando and Ultima.
Really nice boxed version of Ultima, the map and everything.

Not sure, but isn't it true that Ultima was the first boxed game? [/b][/quote]
i honestly dont know piggy ... all i know i my c64 had two floppy drives and stuff... it was orignaly my grandpars but well yea... he gave it to me and now he has whats considerd to be the lamborgine of p4's and i got his old p256
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 25-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #43
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

DOS was a nightmare on the early IBMs.

I had to ask my pappy to boot up any games.
It was worth it though. We had some really good stuff, and my Uncle would usually lend me some games, very old though, so it would work on our PC, Fellowship of The Ring, Death Gate, Pool Of Radiance, etc.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 25-10-2005, 12:57 AM   #44
skittles04

LOL yes i refuse to use dos ... wen it comes to games it it runs on windows then i will use it to some one like my self with lerning dissabillities dos is like tryin to write a programe... next to impossible.
Old 25-10-2005, 12:58 AM   #45
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Three commands I remember.

C:\
Exit
Dir

As you can see, it isn't much, :whistle:

Oh wait,
Run

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 25-10-2005, 01:01 AM   #46
skittles04

LOL well aint u just a smarty pants .... witch little piggy are u ... r u the one that lived in the straw house the stick house i doubt u r smart enough to live in the brick house ... (being a smart alik) (can't spell for crap)
Old 25-10-2005, 01:12 AM   #47
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I guess my straw house wasn't good enough.
Damn you DOS! Leave my tender flesh alone!

My Site -
Old 25-10-2005, 02:32 AM   #48
skittles04

LOL LOL dos is evil ... im glad xp dont have that ... but unfortunetly the most my 256 can run is 98se
Old 25-10-2005, 02:40 AM   #49
Mr.Snuggles
Game freak

Dos wasn't so evil at the time now was it? Ahh....i remember when i was like 7 years old in like 1998 and used my aunts computer for games...nice box of cookies, with 3 cans of orange soda...playin defender on DOS. Man I mastered that game so fast. I still play it to this day. Then she gaves us a SVGA NEC computer with like 8 other shareware games. That was when i got my hands on Doom 1. Played it so many times. And Alien Carnage 1, along with like 6 others i can't name. Then i when traveling through the computer. Clicked on the wrong exe file, and BAM! Goodbye to the greatest PC games i've ever played. Then got my hands on this brand new old computer im using to play all the new and old games now. Which is the one im using right now to type this, 2 years later. Good times..... :angel: ......
Mr.Snuggles is offline                         Send a private message to Mr.Snuggles
Old 25-10-2005, 05:48 AM   #50
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Hehehe. Then, when windows came out, at least 3.1, you had to use /win to go back to "windows" which was very much like the operating system developed before Macintosh and Microsoft even had a visual os heh. I had a Commodore 64 as well, and its the only computer I have ever seen with a RF connector...

Oh, omg, neither of us were siding with Microsoft, nor were we saying that their particular business practices were legal or used in all instances of business. You seem to think that is what we are trying to say. Not all business is slimy; can you say the children selling lemonaid or girl scouts selling cookies are trying to monopolize their respective markets? Business is much to broad to place like that.
Like how I say all bad anime comes from some really bad sushi. I know its whoever's creativeness and whatnot... but just because my particular thoughts on something causes me to judge, doesn't mean you get to stand up a post like that.
You already said you were drinking... all I ask is that you read the stuff a few more times and slow down. No one feels like saying exactly what they feel and explaining their point of view in such boring yammering as this.

Moral of the story is, you can't do anything about it, so the rest of the matters of illegal functions going on in thier business is exactly that, their business. The last time someone tried to break up the CIA both the President and his brother died. (Jimmy and Robbie Kennedy, Robbie wanted to sick the mafia...) Who knows how powerful Microsoft truely is. And more importantly, what are you gonna do about it?
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Closed Thread