Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2005, 11:46 PM   #31
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

WHY DO YOU ONLY LOOK AT THE WORD BUSINESS!?
WHY DO YOU NOT READ ANYTHING I SAY OTHER THAT WORD!?
You call me a "child" yet you ignore every major point! You ignore every single thing that should be listened to! It's like telling a kindergardener how to construct databases! You only listen to the most basic point!
I'm sorry, but I cannot possibly have any humane debate with anyone who acts that way.

As for the eye burning thing, it's more like watching a 90's flick then a 30's, it takes the eye and ear getting used to.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 24-10-2005, 11:50 PM   #32
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

GAH! Just shut up.... you say you are done argueing but there you go again. Just ignore him man. Don't stoop to the other person's level and argue back. You both are acting like little children siblings...
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 24-10-2005, 11:52 PM   #33
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well I have a excuse, I am young,

What I hated about the C64 was it's lack of a hard drive, you had to boot everything off a disk and etc. severly irritating.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 25-10-2005, 12:06 AM   #34
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Oct 24 2005, 06:52 PM
Well I have a excuse, I am young,

What I hated about the C64 was it's lack of a hard drive, you had to boot everything off a disk and etc. severly irritating.
That you could never save....

Aw man, a power failure? You mean I have to start all over again on Rambo? Yes, the old days...
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 25-10-2005, 12:11 AM   #35
skittles04

the y microsoft gets away with monopolising is it dose not every thing under the one name ... every company it buys out they keep their name and employers and keep on doing what they do best but ... they r just owned by microsoft .. and no ones the wiser its rather a very smart tatcit to use in big bussiness
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 25-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #36
omg
Games Master

i read evrything you said little piggy
but screw this,
you kid were trying to liken microsoft to a *normal* buisness
obviosly the issue of leagality is important becuse without billions in the bank a normall buisness cannot advoid issues of leagality with the ease that microsoft seem to.

if you think i am childish blastradius that is your ting . and i only jump at people who have jumped at others. (normally, depending on beer intake and stress level) you want to take microsofts side (and piggys) that is your problem. at the end of the day it is clear to anyone with half a brain that there buisness practices are pure evil man. i am in total agreement with evrything borodin said.

you can be a sucsessfull buisness without agressivly destroying your comeption. indeed i have heard it said before that markets strive on compettion, by tieing a market up you are just commiting it to a slow death.

so why do i even bother with this *dirty word* heap of bullshit
piggy if you are young as you claim you are child i have severe doubt that you actually owned a c64. (mainly becuse like, most c64's had TAPE drives, not disk drives) i begin to agree with the opinion that you are some older guys alter ego, on here to just cause sht cuase at the end of the day i have yet to see you do anything other than diss people and hijack threads. i really hope someone will give me your email adress and i will be sober enuff to dig out some tools...

and if you genuinly want to play c64 games (i doubt) and you ever actually had to put up with tape loading times (again i doubt unless you are some scary old guy pretending to be a child) (which actually i start to think is maybe true) then its called emulators....

(i wonder if you and indigionous IV are part of the same thing)

@skittles smart or evil?
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 25-10-2005, 12:24 AM   #37
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

To clear things up -
In South Africa, everything is technically behind, back in 1996 my dad owned a C64, and one of the crappiest PCs ever. When I came to the US I was amazed.

I am not siding with anyone, and once again you ignore my posts, I am not likening them to a normal business, I am merely saying they engage in business of some form.

I never jumped at you omg, I don't know where you got that, but you need to cool, how can a simple comment like "It's business Borodin" turn into this? This reminds me of fanboys arguing on a forum. Despite all these fancy words, what you're saying is no better than "OMfG U R G4Y!!1"
Therefore, I will ignore you, and try to stop spamming this topic with useless drivel long after the topic has ended.

EDIT: I have reported you, I am tired of your flaming, insults, and virus threats. I don't personally have anything against you, and I can understand a human's temper, but there is a limit.

My Site -
Old 25-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #38
skittles04

omg ppl there is so much hate in this room ... wheres the love gone ... make love people not hate ... hate is the path of satan .... but piggy and omg so u know i had a amiga commador 64 and it had a floppy drive ... had two infact .... and had a seprate power suply box u had to turn on nd off and yes just too many bits and bobs for me ... thats why i like my 256 less parts
skittles04 is offline                         Send a private message to skittles04
Old 25-10-2005, 12:38 AM   #39
omg
Games Master

@ little piggy (where the hell is the big bad wolf when you need him)
if that was true you would have ignored me ages ago but you continue to post in an effort to have the last word, which i understand becuase at the end of the day you are human, and have an ego.
you never attacked me. you attacked strangelove. but at the end of the day if i see someone flame someone i respect i kind of have it in for that person for then on.
becuse i am human, and i also have an ego. (ie i like to see myself as a defender which i know is pure b.s but whatever)
but what really gets me angry is when people see practices like microsofts as being normall buisness.
becuse it blatantly isnt.
you seem really confused by the differences to the point where you are digging out the most pointless quote ever in an attempt to *defend* a point that you are now claiming is pointless.....
one minute you pretend to be really young the next minute you put on maturity, i really do begin to think you are some fat dodgy 40 year old.
oh and so what you are from s.a. i am english, but i didnt get my first pc untill 4 years ago. i had a speccy when i was a kid, becuse they were cheap as dirt, country dont make much diffrence, if you were from like ethopia or something then fair enuff, but the same divides are evrywhere. regardless of country. some people got all the tools from a young age some of us have to break our backs to buy them whatever, just whatever.
gaaahhh.
i was enjoying chatting about oldschool games...
but i cant let muck like microsofts practices are *just buisness* slide.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 25-10-2005, 12:41 AM   #40
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by skittles04@Oct 24 2005, 07:38 PM
so u know i had a amiga commador 64 and it had a floppy drive ... had two infact .... and had a seprate power suply box u had to turn on nd off and yes just too many bits and bobs for me ... thats why i like my 256 less parts
Yeah, that's about what we had.
I remember I still have Commando and Ultima.
Really nice boxed version of Ultima, the map and everything.

Not sure, but isn't it true that Ultima was the first boxed game?

My Site -
Closed Thread