Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 29-08-2005, 10:43 AM   #61
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

That's not a wasted life - it's just a waste of money usually (everybody loves a good computer game - and some will stay with you for decades to come - but you'll think a few more times if you really need the new San Andres 2 game or would you rather pay the oil check-up for your car)
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 29-08-2005, 11:19 AM   #62
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos (why isn't it seba S tianos ?)+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sebatianos (why isn't it seba S tianos ?))</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You start thinking what are you going to eat next (you'll either start making your own meals or start going out and pay for your meals yourself - no body else will interfeere with our eating habbits)[/b]
I always think what I'm going to eat next (but I don't make my food)
1 point

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sebatianos)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You'll be doing your own laundry (you'll have to use the washing machine yourself - and you'll have to start buying your own washing powder/liquid - depends what you'll use)[/b]
That's too much for me. I only like to wash the dishes
0.5 points

<!--QuoteBegin-Seba(s)tianos
@
Nobody will control you where/when you are (you'll have to make sure to wake up in time not to miss what you have to do - and most importaint - you'll learn when to go to sleep so you won't resemble a zombie the very next morning)[/quote]Well, I go to sleep when I feel tired and I never stay late (eehh, only sometimes... :whistle: )
2 points

<!--QuoteBegin-Seba

You'll start missing the carefree days of your youth[/quote]I'm already missing them
Sadly, 2 points

1+
----
7.5/10 (I'm almost mature :ranting: )
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79
Old 29-08-2005, 11:48 AM   #63
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Abi79@Aug 29 2005, 01:19 PM
Seba(s)tianos
Where did you get that idea? Move that S. out of there
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 29-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #64
Danny252
I have a custom title!

what? there isnt an s there?
OH MY GOD!
The world has gone insane!
but since when wasn't there an s there?
Old 29-08-2005, 04:14 PM   #65
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Quote:
As much as some peolpe (kids* ) will hate me for it, I gonna say it anyway. You are still little (young, children). True, you're not little babies anymore and many of you may be quite mature (I've met 12 year-olds with more common sense then 40 year-olds), but trust me on this one - when you get above 20 you'll look back at your life and you'll see how childish you were at the age of 12/13/14.
I concur with all of the above.

Quote:
5) You'll start missing the carefree days of your youth (when your biggest worry was that the adoults would finally take you seriously and stopped treating you like a little kid)
Indeed. Nostalgia is a sure indicator that you're getting old - or older at least - and it can be a real killer at times. Funny, though, I don't remember worrying too much about whether anyone took me seriously when I was younger. I don't know why; I guess maybe the people who mattered to me took me seriously enough.
Old 29-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #66
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruit Pie Jones@Aug 29 2005, 06:14 PM
Funny, though, I don't remember worrying too much about whether anyone took me seriously when I was younger. I don't know why; I guess maybe the people who mattered to me took me seriously enough.
Well I didn't worry about that either, but I observe behaviour of these young teenagers daily (I'm a teacher) and this has become a serious obsession.

It reminds me of the attitude Alex had in the Clockwork Orange (the book) believing he has mastered the world already and is fully self sufficiant - this is what kids wish to achieve nowdays (lucky for us old geezers they aren't attacking us with chains all the time ).
Old 29-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #67
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos
lucky for us old geezers they aren't attacking us with chains all the time
You're not old, you're young (for me even a 49-years-old man is young, but when it reaches 50 becomes old in my eyes) and why should we attack you ? You're a...teacher ARGH. I'm coming after you, Sebatianos. :evil: Hahahahaha

Oh, yes. I do miss the carefree days of my youth, but I miss much more the year 2004, when me with a :wub: ... Oh nothing, nothing. :whistle: (One day I'm gonna' make all those rich and famous boys in my class dissapear :evil: , but until then everyone's little sister is welcome)
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79