Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 PM   #181
moogle
Abandonia Homie

Lands 3 sucked, the game wasn't that great, bugs aside, not as good story, too generic...ohhh we have to save the world from demons! Again....
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle
Old 11-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #182
Undertaker
Super Freak

Lands of Lore 3 isn't THAT bad, but it's true the game isn't very innovative. But the game's atmosphere is great and I also like the game nostalgy-wise!
Undertaker is offline                         Send a private message to Undertaker
Old 10-08-2005, 07:07 PM   #183
MrBackAlleySka
Hero Gamer

Ahhh. Just finished the game. Loved it, absolutely wonderful! I won't give away any of the ending, but it's worth it. Neat little thing going as the credits scroll too! (Won't say what though). Excellent game, excellent. Wonder what I should play next? *laugh* Dungeon Master 2? Anvil of Dawn? Ultima 6? Oi...I hate finishing good games, nothing else to look forward to.
MrBackAlleySka is offline                         Send a private message to MrBackAlleySka
Old 11-08-2005, 08:00 PM   #184
Gamefreak

Try out Lands of Lore II - Guardians of Destiny. The ending movie isn't as close as good as the ending in Lands of Lore 1 though...

Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 PM   #185

I know many people have no idea about what im gonna ask and probebly everybody is stuck and just gave up. im talking about all the mysterys (that probebly were left as mysterys) that are in Land of Lore 1.
I dont remmember all of them. I looked for walkthroughs and non of them said anything about this (or maybe just said they had no idea what to do).
One I remmember is in the Urbish Mines, there was a pit which i couldnt find a way to cross.. and i dont remmember but i think there was a chest there or a switch I dont remmember (not an illusion).
Another is a door in Castle Cimeria which i couldnt find a way to open.
If anybody knows anything about either of them please comment

Old 12-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #186
Gamefreak

There is a post about this earlier in the thread already. The only way to enter these locations is to hex-edit the location of the party in a savegame. How it works? Save a game while you stand somewhere. Then move one step forward and save another game. Now in Dos prompt type at the prompt: fc /b XXX.gam XXX2.gam (or the XXX.gam should be your savegames).
Look at the hex adresses that show up. I don't remember anymore, but it could be that you need to use the try-and-error method with editing the games, as there might be many results.

Old 29-08-2005, 01:49 AM   #187
Vertex

Send a message via MSN to Vertex Send a message via Yahoo to Vertex

Was there ever a trainer released for this game??

What happens if you give Scotia-Dawn what she wants? What if you don't? She turns into a big lizard, but what if you just run away without killing it? What if you kill it?
Vertex is offline                         Send a private message to Vertex
Old 29-08-2005, 06:24 AM   #188
Gamefreak

If you give Scotia in guise of Dawn what she asks for, you will be stuck in the game with no way to win anymore. All you could do then is to load the game before that spot.
If you fight the lizard, she will turn into the crow and fly away after some hits (if I remember correctly). Running away, well, no idea.

Old 29-08-2005, 02:51 PM   #189
Vertex

Was there ever a Trainer that worked for this game? I have the CD Rom version from HOTU and I am using VDMSound to emulate the... sound
Old 29-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #190
Vertex

Doing some hex editing I hve 255 Health and Magic. Any other values i can alter?