Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 14-05-2005, 09:39 AM   #31
chickenman
Hero Gamer

ok well looks like some problems I will take a look and see what I can do to fix it.

For DOS box you must have at least a 1.5ghz CPU and 256MB ram to run it and a bit more for music & sound, but as all games like this is I recommend you run it in pure DOS not DOSBox.

And your meant to remove the metal ribbon before you make the suture holes.

The screen going black with funny colors I will have to look in to.
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 14-05-2005, 01:18 PM   #32
tomf
Game freak

Send a message via AIM to tomf Send a message via MSN to tomf Send a message via Yahoo to tomf

I neeeeed sound to preform my operations properly for the blips of the ekg and more importantly the pitch of the drill (I keep drilling my patients brain into mush)
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!

Click my dragons please
Or just click here for all of them
tomf is offline                         Send a private message to tomf
Old 14-05-2005, 01:38 PM   #33
Dreg'atar

my game didn't allow me to drill when i had the sound on... it just drilled and drilled and so on.....
and you dont even need the sound to make drilling holes complete. when there comes a hole you just stop. you dont need sound for that.
Dreg'atar is offline                         Send a private message to Dreg'atar
Old 14-05-2005, 05:13 PM   #34
Lord_Scather
Forum hobbit

This game is Heavy Metal! But while the diagnostic are too easy (and boring),
the actual operating is too hard. But, after being thrown out many times (Get out, you Quack...) I got it right and it RULES!

thehe...the warning when exiting the game is funny, too.

I already thought of looking into my cat's brain.....

No, just kidding, I love cats and wouldn't do that to ANY animal....

Humans, now..... :twisted:

MUAHAHHAHHAHA

(What we really need is a Calvin & Hobbes game)
Lord_Scather is offline                         Send a private message to Lord_Scather
Old 14-05-2005, 06:03 PM   #35
Dreg'atar

it's true that the diagnosis gets too boring too fast. especially when you have lots of morphine or cocaine addicts...
Dreg'atar is offline                         Send a private message to Dreg'atar
Old 16-05-2005, 06:01 PM   #36
Guest_critbot

hey im back on life and death 2 again wooo LOL Ok for the freezing problem if any of the previous suggestions dont work look on the life and death 1 forum someone uploaded a crack for me and the game works fine. HOWEVER one problem i have which someones mentioned is the funny colours when trying to put the flap back on it just makes the screen alot of funny colours and i havent found a way around this problem

Old 16-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #37
Xar

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_critbot@May 16 2005, 06:01 PM
hey im back on life and death 2 again wooo LOL Ok for the freezing problem if any of the previous suggestions dont work look on the life and death 1 forum someone uploaded a crack for me and the game works fine. HOWEVER one problem i have which someones mentioned is the funny colours when trying to put the flap back on it just makes the screen alot of funny colours and i havent found a way around this problem
From your description, that sounds just like the problem I described... except that in my case it is triggered when I try to remove the skull plate for the second time, after having replaced it in order to make suture holes in it (and of course, after having removed the ribbon).

Old 16-05-2005, 09:55 PM   #38
Gork
Unhappy

I cannot play the game... !!! I need to play!! LOL
There is an error: something like this - "MS-DOS subsystem at 16bits" ... "C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The sytem file is not the adequated to execute MS-DOS and other windows programs." Can you help me??

Sorry about my terrible english, but it's hard to translate word by word.

Tx :help:

Old 16-05-2005, 10:34 PM   #39
Guest_critbot

yep Copy "autoexec.nt" and "config.nt" files from "C:/Windows/Repair" to "C:/Windows/System32".
hope that helps This also helps with games like red alert 1 for xp *in which the same error comes up*

Old 17-05-2005, 08:24 AM   #40
Dreg'atar

and you should also make them to "read only" files