PDA

View Full Version : Sort Of A Wizard Academy

Don Andy
10-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Yay, me again :P

This time, I'm looking for some kind of wizard academy game. I think it was made for kids and has bit of a educational touch. You played a scholar on a wizard school/academy and had to solve different puzzles to advance in the game, like mixing things for making the right potions and stuff. I got the game from a library when I was a kid and I loved it. However, I forgot the name, and even after a thorough search I haven't found a clue of it.

If I remember it right, I plays a lot like the Dr. Brain series (the early ones, not the crappy new ones) and had a rather cartoonish style (like Dragon Lair or Braindead 13)

Hope anyone can help me out here, I really have a urge to play that game again (I'm feeling extremly nostalgic lately)

The Fifth Horseman
12-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Spellcasting 101/201/301?

Don Andy
12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
I think it's younger than these three and since it was definitly made for kids and education based I don't think it's one of the Spellcasting series ;)

Don Andy
16-04-2006, 11:18 PM
Sorry I'm DPing here, but I have to get this off my chest:

This friggin game is like completely eradicated from the surface of earth. I've searched two days now (and really dedicated the whole day to it) without finding even a clue of the game or the company that made the game. I've even checked back on the library where I got the game from as a kid. I've found lots of old memories there, but still no single clue of that game.

The only thing I have are vague memories of it's gameplay. I don't have a name, I don't have a company, I have nothing.

I only know it was about magic and alchemy, it was a logical puzzle game and it was most likely made for an educational purpose.

And it had quite good graphics in a cartoon/comic style, in the style of Kings Quest 7.

I have a really, really, really deep urge to play this game again and I'm kind of in a desperate situation here.

And I could really use some help here :cry:

(Note that this is the first time in my whole life I used the cry smily on a forum, I'm really desperate here)