PDA

View Full Version : Please Help! Can't Remember Name Of Game

moljac
03-04-2006, 09:13 AM
I remeber playing a NES game as a kid, liked it a lot, but never could get past level 2 cuz i had a jap version and all text was in japanesse...

Anyway, it's a 2d sidescrolling shooter and you had three characters and you could switch between them anytime - a cool dude in a cape and hat or sth like that, a guy in green and a samurai who could not fire a gun but had a sword.

I can't remeber much details, all i know is that in the first level you ran on some rooftops in a city and the second level took place in japan

Help please :D

Bobbin Threadbare
03-04-2006, 09:23 AM
Final Fantasy? A bit of a guess I know.

moljac
03-04-2006, 10:32 AM
No, it wasn't role playing...i think that the guy in the cape had rapid fire and couldn't jump or sth like that.....

Also, if a character was killed or captured you would lose the ability to play with him. I think I remember that the samurai could be captured in the second level...

Come on help!
Anyone ???

stanleyopar2000
20-04-2006, 02:23 PM
YO This is DA BOMB and the description of this game sound's like some thing for the SNES like...Chrono Trigger??...just a thought...

anyyywayyy..DA BOMB..out

ReamusLQ
20-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by DA BOMB@Apr 20 2006, 06:23 AM
YO This is DA BOMB and the description of this game sound's like some thing for the SNES like...Chrono Trigger??...just a thought...

anyyywayyy..DA BOMB..out
Except that from his previous two posts you would realize he said the game is NOT an RPG, but a side scrolling shooter. :ok:

Eagle of Fire
20-04-2006, 04:36 PM
His description doesn't match Chrono Trigger at all...

stanleyopar2000
21-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Okaayy sorry for the miss caculation butthe guy with a samuri sword and a man with a hat..this sparked another game for NES...G.I Joe??..or G.I Joe: The Atlantis Factor?...just ANOTHER thought

Megaman.EXE Jacking out!